Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 [LIVE SHOWS]

No live audience, no public vote this is our housemates last hurdle before final week...

Welcome to the Eviction!
[DOUBLEPOST=1449477856][/DOUBLEPOST]Yep tonight there is no audience so lets head over to the house to get this show underway!

The battle for the title has begun welcome to the first final week eviction!

[DOUBLEPOST=1449563448][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello Australia! I'm your host Bertrendo and welcome to eviction night...

Yes tonight the game really begins as 5 are left in the battle for the crown.[DOUBLEPOST=1449563551][/DOUBLEPOST]Our housemates are reeling from last night FreeK WeeK eviction twist where who went was decided by the housemates...

But tonight who goes is all in your hands, remember voting has frozen and after tonights show you will be able to vote again. If you are a member on the forums you get an extra vote by PM'ing me and @SepiaBird [DOUBLEPOST=1449563758][/DOUBLEPOST]After the break we will talk to our housemates and find out who will be evicted...

See you then!

So thats it the voting is back so look out for a new link and if you are a member you get an extra vote so PM me your vote to win

Goodnight!

The finale is near and an Eviction is here,
Who will be the next to leave the Forum Big Brother: Powergames House?

[DOUBLEPOST=1449651860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Coming to you LIVE from the Behind Big Brother Forums…

Please welcome your Host for the evening…

SepiaBird!

Hello and welcome to FBB3 LIVE Eviction.

Tonight the House will lose yet another of its precious Housemates,
and the final four will become the final three.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449651957][/DOUBLEPOST]
But first, let's see how our Housemates are feeling...

Hi House!

Back