Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

It's been that long that maybe you're right. I know I certainly felt like all I saw/read about was Prisus.
I tried to stay as much as possible out of the Prisus stuff. I liked her independently and wished I had actually seen more of her and interactions with others in the house.

The Prisus stuff blew every little thing up to look like it was all about her, it really wasn't. I'm sure even Mavro scratched his head.

It's been that long that maybe you're right. I know I certainly felt like all I saw/read about was Prisus.

It seemed that way to me as well. Even reading SM at the time. She got plenty of screen time imho, at least twice as much as Skye's bottom

She was an ok housemate.

I must say though that the best thing about Priya was the epic and I mean epic meltdown on these boards of that lady Mrs Butterface. She was always a bloody bossy boots and know it all, telling people off for speculating that Tully and Drew had broken up.

Some unkind posts were directed towards Priya and that lady went full on psycho, she was apparently in contact with Pryia and her husband off the boards. She was a BB super fan who was just holding on way to tight.

Shame BB has left us, the fights and arguments over the years on these boards have always been entertaining.

She was an ok housemate.

I must say though that the best thing about Priya was the epic and I mean epic meltdown on these boards of that lady Mrs Butterface. She was always a bloody bossy boots and know it all, telling people off for speculating that Tully and Drew had broken up.

Some unkind posts were directed towards Priya and that lady went full on psycho, she was apparently in contact with Pryia and her husband off the boards. She was a BB super fan who was just holding on way to tight.

Shame BB has left us, the fights and arguments over the years on these boards have always been entertaining.

Ohhhhh. I remember her.

Back