Skip to main content

Vanderpump Rules

My favourite part of the Season 4 premiere:

Jax - "God, what are you doing here?"

3 second wait

Kristen - "Hi, lovely to see you too...."

Have you ever made your own? You should try it. I think you have a potential to be a great gif maker

Never have and never will. Better seeing what others make. I dont like designing and I dont like posting GIFs anymore.

Last edited:
Yes lazy stassi - and not enough Vanderpump, and too much about bar tenders, and their partner swapping, this is not looking so good.
I got bored, prefer the bitchy housewives.

Yes lazy stassi - and not enough Vanderpump, and too much about bar tenders, and their partner swapping, this is not looking so good.
I got bored, prefer the bitchy housewives.

YES! She was like the lazy one. Bossed people around a lot though which was good :D

First episode is an introduction into it all. It gets better as the season goes along. Fights, drama, etc. I think they are showing Season 1 on 9Life?

Sheana is in complete denial over shays drug problem. she is so into herself that she is incapable of seeing he's in pain.

I think I dislike Scheana more than Kristen this season lol. That says a lot. She seems like a fake drama-monger to me so far and her face is plastic.
I also hate James, he's dirty and gross.

James is the worst. Can't stand him at all this season.

Kristen is actually coming across as normal now, and I don't mind her at all. This show desperately needs Stassi though!

Back