Skip to main content

Vanderpump Rules

Never gets old:

tumblr_n03b97bvuE1qk08n1o1_500.gif
I don't normally agree with violence at all but I totally got this one. Kristen deserved all of that and then some. You sleep with your boyfriend's best friend on the couch you share and who also happens to be your best friend's ex. Kristen is a f'n nutter. Greasy looking, rat faced scag psycho.

Even her 13 year old boyfriend is starting to realise how batshit she is and he only hooked up with her to try to feature on the show so that says a lot.

So when I was in LA in July I actually went to SUR. I hadn't ever watched the show but my friend is obsessed with it. A few of the cast members were working. My friend was all excited. It's really nice inside. Food was kind of average though.

Is the show worth watching?

So when I was in LA in July I actually went to SUR. I hadn't ever watched the show but my friend is obsessed with it. A few of the cast members were working. My friend was all excited. It's really nice inside. Food was kind of average though.

Is the show worth watching?

Yeah it's pretty good. Especially if you've seen/met some of the cast! Honestly though go back to season 1 and catch up. It's only at maybe episode 5 now in season 3 so it won't take you a long time but I think especially with your being there, it'll make that much more sense. A few of the people I work with go there quite regularly for business drinks or dinners and they had no clue about the whole show thing at first. Apparently there's a great wine there and I think a salad that kept bringing them back. Once they were clued in about the show though and went and watched from the start, now they're hooked. The show is like any typical going on of any upscale restaurant/bar... all the drama, etc for those of us who may have worked in one at some point or another (or even now) but with the addition of Lisa and the location it upscales it a bit somehow while still being hospitality ghetto if that makes sense.

Yeah it's pretty good. Especially if you've seen/met some of the cast! Honestly though go back to season 1 and catch up. It's only at maybe episode 5 now in season 3 so it won't take you a long time but I think especially with your being there, it'll make that much more sense. A few of the people I work with go there quite regularly for business drinks or dinners and they had no clue about the whole show thing at first. Apparently there's a great wine there and I think a salad that kept bringing them back. Once they were clued in about the show though and went and watched from the start, now they're hooked. The show is like any typical going on of any upscale restaurant/bar... all the drama, etc for those of us who may have worked in one at some point or another (or even now) but with the addition of Lisa and the location it upscales it a bit somehow while still being hospitality ghetto if that makes sense.
I'm going to watch it during my Christmas break. I was actually expecting it to be really expensive but it was actually cheap. A main was only around $20-$30. Service was pretty shitty though but hey!

Stassi has left. The show is not anything now.[DOUBLEPOST=1442673274][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wait, she is coming back! :D Never mind!! I will be watching.

Back