Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta happen some time!
Serious story.

For the first six months with my partner, I used to drive to a girlfriends house everytime I needed to poo because I was so determined that he wouldn't discover my poo stinks.

17 years later I poo with the door open while discussing home renos.

:frown:

Serious story.

For the first six months with my partner, I used to drive to a girlfriends house everytime I needed to poo because I was so determined that he wouldn't discover my poo stinks.

That sounds like me! We still haven't farted (well Im sure I have in my sleep though), but had the discussion as one night both in extreme discomfort holding them in

Serious story.

Speaking of Renos do you like the mirror in the space?

That sounds like me! We still haven't farted (well Im sure I have in my sleep though), but had the discussion as one night both in extreme discomfort holding them in
Ha!

I have a completely plan less day.

The forum is bound to be quiet today. And all in of that magnitude is a forum version of an epileptic seizure. Post seizure posters tend to feel bewildered, drowsy, disorientated and nauseous. Add the confusion of the troll list and you are left with a postictal state that could go on for days.

Ha!

I have a completely plan less day.

The forum is bound to be quiet today. And all in of that magnitude is a forum version of an epileptic seizure. Post seizure posters tend to feel bewildered, drowsy, disorientated and nauseous. Add the confusion of the troll list and you are left with a postictal state that could go on for days.

I'll be forum free for a few days which will please many!

Today I am doing paying for my cruise!!! I'm so bloody excited, my first proper holiday.... It's only a four day cruise, its a bit of a celebration for this year, bits of a celebration for passing TAFE.... Oh just as I am writing this post I get a knock on the door and its the post guy with my boots and two pairs of sandals!!!! Such a good start to the day.

Today I am doing paying for my cruise!!! I'm so bloody excited, my first proper holiday.... It's only a four day cruise, its a bit of a celebration for this year, bits of a celebration for passing TAFE.... Oh just as I am writing this post I get a knock on the door and its the post guy with my boots and two pairs of sandals!!!! Such a good start to the day.
Good for you!

Where are you off to? And who are you offing to with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back