Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Thanks - I never saw Gomez.
Most of the episodes I saw were centred around the hot male doctor (sort of) and the admin crazy lady, and the woman of Black Books.
I am just going to YouTube Gomez.

Have a laugh, I love Whovians - WATER ON MARS!!!

Aric @PhatEmoKid
Water on Mars....... DON'T DRINK THE WATER. DON'T EVEN TOUCH IT. NOT ONE DROP. #DoctorWho #WaterOnMars http://t.co/eD4eee9MN8 View on Twitter
CQAuS9GUsAAIvZy.jpg

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/entertainme...kind-doctor-who-fans-warn#Ue1cxFXzMTcujL1S.99

1x1.gif
1x1.gif

I hope it is as good as Press Gang.

I loved Press Gang, and young Saffi all feisty. But have you seen the lead guy now? He looks ancient (he used to resemble Mick Jagger i thought).

I loved Sarah Jane Adventures & Torchwood, I'm sure it will be at least as good as the past spin offs or they wouldn't bother.
Strax & Co would be fun to pop in, as would a few other DW characters.

...aw crap!... yet another whole week to wait until I see the rest of the story!... I LOVE IT!... when Dr Who started in England and I was just 10 years old that would always happen... we had to wait for the following week to see the next step in the story... all we would be talking about at School all week was 'what is going to happen next in Doctor Who?'... talk about going a full circle lol!... :wideyed::) what a really great episode... it had a 'The Waters Of Mars' feel about it for me... I can't wait to see what happens... 'Peter Andre'... :laugh::roflmao::hilarious:... brilliant!... lol!... cheers.

BBBC are now packaging the 2 parters into features they screen on repeat the following weekend in one big chunk, ABC, please follow

did anyone else imagine that empty white space ship they grabbed looked like a tomb?
and that white box looks like it belongs on the table in it???

...while watching tonight's episode I noticed in the scene in the second panel below that I took a screenshot of that The Moff has added a few new things to the interior of The Tardis... has anyone else noticed?... new light strips around the door... new lights on the front of the mezzanine landing... new ventilation grates in the floor and also the new glowing rings within the hexagons on the Tardis walls too that I have picked up in that one image alone...

NEW ADDITIONS.jpg

...we already know about all the new book shelves and drawers etc so I never included them... anyhow... just a few observations on my part that I thought that I would share... cheers.

...while watching tonight's episode I noticed in the scene in the second panel below that I took a screenshot of that The Moff has added a few new things to the interior of The Tardis... has anyone else noticed?... new light strips around the door... new lights on the front of the mezzanine landing... new ventilation grates in the floor and also the new glowing rings within the hexagons on the Tardis walls too that I have picked up in that one image alone...

View attachment 50103

...we already know about all the new book shelves and drawers etc so I never included them... anyhow... just a few observations on my part that I thought that I would share... cheers.
Very nice!
Might be worthy to note, I haven't noticed this before, The central unit changed from blue to orange

Typical Doctor Who base under seige story. But the performances were good and tthe ghosts suitably menacing. The most interesting part of the story, and looking at the comments around the internet i seem not to be the only one who feels and this this, is when the doctor was warning Clara not to be like him. Her gung ho attitude towards death scaring him. Was this the result of Danny Pink's death? Or too much hanging around the doctor? Whatever it was he sure seem concerned.

Agreed, Clara seems to be way too comfortable travelling with the Doctor now... if it wasn't already announced it'd be a sure sign she's going to be leaving soon. I'm just praying Moffatt gives her a nice ending, no killing her off or trapping her in another time/dimension or whatever.

This week's ep didn't really grab me that much. Seemed like there was lots of time spent talking. Just to explain things, further the plot etc. Even in the final minutes of the episode there were long talking scenes. The story wasn't interesting enough to me to sustain over two episodes.

Speaking of which - I didn't realise almost every story this season was going to be a two-parter, I find that a bit annoying.

Back