Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

Just got home. Happy to see Freddie won, he was the right winner out of those three. It was a shame Maureen didn't make it to the final, but at least she got to spend her 30th wedding anniversary with her husband.

High roller hunting can actually help to support conservation, not that I personally support nor would do it. It is at least better than poaching which has sky rocketed due to increased demand & available $$ for animal parts.

It would be a rare coincidence if it did. It's an invitation, not self advertisement. If you recall, in BB it was any conversation not involving Skye or Travis.
This thread is about the show called I'm a Celebrity
Perhaps you missed that part in your effort to bash the charity.

Well I thought that finale was quite good, as finales go. When Leo entered the camp I burst into tears. It was so good.

I'm disappointed Chrissie didn't win (or come second; I think it would've been hilarious if she came second for the second time haha) but I'm glad Barry didn't, even though I sort of warmed to him over the last two or so days.

Chrissie's son Leo stole the show. They are obviously a great family, and I hope it changes the minds of anyone who might have been swayed by recent talk that Chrissie is a bad mother.

Was fairly happy with Freddie winning if Chrissie or Mauren couldn't, though I don't think Twitter voting involving an international celebrity with a gazillion followers is exactly fair, more a foregone conclusion.

More of this next time, with Chris and Julia a must.

Yeah really enjoyed this show all up - except for the occasional sympathy retching. Probably the most I've enjoyed a reality tv show since the early seasons of Masterchef. Wouldn't really have minded who won, they all showed us something along the way. Enjoyed the hosts, always liked Julia, and Dr Chris proved an excellent foil for her.

This thread is about the show called I'm a Celebrity
Perhaps you missed that part in your effort to bash the charity.
This website is Behind Big Brother and my name is Big Brother themed. Sorry if I don't seasonally update it for your edification, but tough in advance. You brought up the Big Brother reference in ignorance, there is no perhaps about that.

ok so do we get to revisit all these Celebrities in 2-3 months and find out what sort of state their insides are in after eating all those creepy crunchy crawlie things?!?!

In the aftermath of 'd-fence-gate', Priya said the words 'witty banter' a billion times describing personal conversations versus public humiliations. There was an elitist slant and a poetic ring to it, hence my tribute. I enjoyed it because it described the same old rubbish said by a smart person or in Priya's haughty way.

I stopped watching this garbage after the second week, but I'm terribly glad that really large woman didn't win

llYLVjb.gif

In the aftermath of 'd-fence-gate', Priya said the words 'witty banter' a billion times describing personal conversations versus public humiliations. There was an elitist slant and a poetic ring to it, hence my tribute. I enjoyed it because it described the same old rubbish said by a smart person or in Priya's haughty way.
O_O

Beau Ryan cheated on his wife...not so surprising...but with Lauren Brant? No. Not even when single and to save the human race from extinction.

Back