Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

My thoughts about Bec.

I actually really like her. I think she has great insight to and really think she acted quite mature under the circumstances.

The part where she says she may have been different with him or she felt she disconnected with him due to comparing herself with what they had gone through compared to what Sam went with the others...

That was quite enlightening for me. It said so much about the kind of lady she is. I also was impressed with the way she could process it all and seemed to leave without being bitter. I don't know. I really respected her handling of it
yes having seen that I think that she's a loyal friend to Emily who has a brother who is loyal to both of them

however both Emily and brother are doing Bec favours - they drag her down with them

The truth will come out eventually re any confrontation - once the dust settles after the finale there are bound to be lots of DM articles revealing all the facts ;)

(you DO know I'm joking with that last paragraph right) ;)

Snez is the last person to be worried about looking awful in the morning- bitch! Total envy. She better say she is wearing a bra cos it just ain't fair if she ain't

Heather is freaking adorbs. I swear I love her adorkable wardrobe. I have those onesies in black and grey too ;) onesies gals need to support one another after all lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1440598757][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes having seen that I think that she's a loyal friend to Emily who has a brother who is loyal to both of them

however both Emily and brother are doing Bec favours - they drag her down with them

The truth will come out eventually re any confrontation - once the dust settles after the finale there are bound to be lots of DM articles revealing all the facts ;)

(you DO know I'm joking with that last paragraph right) ;)
I haven't kept to date with reading the tweets from tonight. So not really aware of what becs bro has said. Will find out in due time

my thoughts too ... and posting stuff like this may seem clever to her but to me it drags her down into the mire
so much better to stay right out of it and take the high road
we haven't seen the argument - we're not going to see the argument ... but production WOULD have seen it ... and if it did almost get physical on Snez's part you would think they would make sure Sam saw the whole thing so he knew exactly what did honestly happen ... who provoked who, what was said ... to judge if the reaction was justified or not ...
Yeah exactly, she is the eldest and up until now conducted herself so well but that has taken the shine off, just that she is involved in general.
She's got a daughter watching, she should be above it.

I will add though I don't believe Sam, he was lying initially about not meeting Bec.

Btw my suspicions of Sam was completely wrong. He seems to break the rose rule ceremonies and just be straight up. I like that so much.
at times though he comes across at totally dorky and ummmm not quite as attractive as normal ...

I like how he treated both Jacinda and Bec - showed he respected and liked them
I like how he didn't play Emily's game - he saw right through her in the end

at times though he comes across at totally dorky and ummmm not quite as attractive as normal ...

I like how he treated both Jacinda and Bec - showed he respected and liked them
I like how he didn't play Emily's game - he saw right through her in the end
I'll be completely honest. I am much more attracted to dorky types. My husband is proof of that.

with Snez ... after Sam commented on how easy it would be to meld his and Sarah's lives since they only live nearby it got me thinking. With his business I don't think he'll be willing to move - maybe between Melbourne and Sydney but definitely not over to Perth ... and having heard Snez's comments on their date about how he could do his thing and she'd concentrate on daughter etc - that doesn't sound like someone who's prepared to pack everything up and move across the country for a man ... so how's that going to work?

Question:
How do you feel about this so called confrontation between Nina/Snez and Emily/Bec?

Do youse believe it?

I personally dont, and if there is some truth to it, I think its being exaggerated.
I think Emily probably said one too many comments to the wrong person (Snez/Nina) and that's when the bust up happened.
But those two or at least Nina probably deathrode Emily until she walked/was going to not get a rose.

Sarah is just so lovely. @crimmy you're right, she has this quiet about her. I really enjoy it.

If Sam and her don't end up, I truly do hope she finds someone amazing.
yes ... like Heather!!! :p

oh crap - mah bad ... multitasking caught me out ... I thought you typed HE finds someone amazing ... hence the whole Heather thing ... oh never mind!!! lol ;)

Back