Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

That was a ridiculously difficult challenge. Stressful for the contestants and a bit stressful to watch too.

Those chops looked raw to me, yet some of them were deemed to be 'over". I'm never inviting the judges to my barbie.

Useless information: Shannon Bennett's cafe sells a chicken and fennel baguette - chicken + some butter + some fennel in a small, just-beyond-dinner-roll sized baguette - all for a measly $9 or 60c per cm. What a bargain!

...ho hum...**YAWN!**... the same old same old... guest chef wins the challenge... how did we all know that was going to happen?... as I've said on several occasions... what is the point of these challenges?... just show the eliminations rounds and be done with it for crying out loud!... nice try though Georgia... you're gonna win this girl!... cheers.

...ho hum...**YAWN!**... the same old same old... guest chef wins the challenge... how did we all know that was going to happen?... as I've said on several occasions... what is the point of these challenges?... just show the eliminations rounds and be done with it for crying out loud!... nice try though Georgia... you're gonna win this girl!... cheers.
And to think when Masterchef finishes, then there's Kitchen Revolution.... and Hot Plate with Tom Parker Bowels and...and...

I think Georgia won *because* of Billie.... Without her she'd be the usual stressed out blubbering mess.

...hahaha!... I can't argue with that to be honest SeanE but Georgia was smart enough to pick her for that very reason... that was such great tactical decision there wasn't it?... it'll be interesting to watch if it's Georgia and Billie in the grand final won't it?... cheers.

Well done Georgia and Billie (mostly Billie, but Georgia made the right choice).

Tonight's episode just confirmed my belief that Jessica should not have made it this far.

Sara is impressive under pressure though, even if her chocolate beef idea was doomed from the start.

I think Georgia has a lot of talent - but I do agree that if anything will be undoing it will be her emotions and her ability to hold it together at crucial times. If she can do that she sure has a chance!
She definitely picked the right person in Billie - I honestly don't know how she can remain that calm. She hardly even raises an eyebrow much less a sweat in sticky situations. I couldn't be like that, it's pretty impressive.

She's like... a FEMBOT!

Back