Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

Lol, my favourite moment was Georgia's pastry fail moment.

Marco: How are you going?

*Georgia runs away*

Georgia: I'm in a pickle

Marco: *pretends to be mean but is actually being nice*

Yay Georgia winning it for her team (despite Jessica).

I think it might be Matthew's time to go..

...WOOHOO!... way to go my sweet Georgia!... what a girl!... what a great cook she is... Georgia to win this!... (hmmmm!... I may have said that once before methinks!... lol!)...

Before ad: I forgot the peach sorbet. Disaster!
After ad: I opened the fridge and scooped it with a spoon.

...hahaha!... I noticed that too... I don't know why they have to do that because it's not as if the people (us) are going to abandon the show just because of the Ad break is it?... I mean... we are still going to watch it to see who wins the challenge anyway aren't we?... lol!...

Lol, my favourite moment was Georgia's pastry fail moment.

Marco: How are you going?

*Georgia runs away*

Georgia: I'm in a pickle

Marco: *pretends to be mean but is actually being nice*

...hahaha!... that was funny to watch... I noticed that expression on Marco's face too... it's obvious that he's supposed to be the 'strict and surly' Master Chef for this but his niceness does shine through to give him away though lol!...

And Georgia's "Yes Marco!" when he wasn't even addressing her.

...I cracked up when this happened... so funny indeed... Georgia always looks like she is heading to a guillotine to get her head chopped off whenever the judges or Marco bark orders at her lol!... go Georgia!... cheers.

...I have a weird feeling that Billie will be going tonight... as long as Reynold stays in I'll be happy... cheers.

Oh I hope not I'll cry

...is Billie your favourite Zcsund?... none of them are faring too well at the moment so it looks like who the least stuffs up the dish will win at the moment because none of them can keep up with Marco...this is hardly a fair challenge as Marco has done this for years and could do it in his sleep... these 3 are still learning so they are hardly going to be able to keep up are they?... cheers.

...is Billie your favourite Zcsund?... none of them are faring too well at the moment so it looks like who the least stuffs up the dish will win at the moment because none of them can keep up with Marco...this is hardly a fair challenge as Marco has done this for years and could do it in his sleep... these 3 are still learning so they are hardly going to be able to keep up are they?... cheers.

Yes indeed. I love billie I'm hoping she takes this whole thing out. I'm no too worried about her going straight to elimination as I think she will be fine but I wish she still had her pin

I am going to be completely selfish and say I was hoping for more eliminations this week because I am pissing of overseas for a month this weekend. Bloody Masterchef lured me in again, I'm going to trying to find Wi-fi in The Grand Canyon to see who is eliminated now

How crazy, how are they supposed to keep up with Speedy Gonzales when they have to watch carefully what he's doing and be precise with their own stuff at the same time, all while trying not to chop off a finger.

...it's looking like Matt and Reynold to go in it at this stage... apprentice chefs in his kitchen that have been with Marco for years may have half a chance to keep up with him but these have no chance... how ridiculous... that 'dramatc music' is annoying me too... cheers.

...apparently they have to have everything plated up BEFORE Marco finishes... if he is showing them what to do and he shows it to them all the way until it's finished then how are they supposed to plate up a finished dish before he finishes?... it's impossible for them to do that!... **Sticky scratches his head**... it just doesn't make sense... cheers.

I am going to be completely selfish and say I was hoping for more eliminations this week because I am pissing of overseas for a month this weekend. Bloody Masterchef lured me in again, I'm going to trying to find Wi-fi in The Grand Canyon to see who is eliminated now

Make sure you don't hurt yourself on holidays this time! Have a great time x

Back