Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

oh and Joel DID lie about what went on with the pizza - he asked for it in the first place then agreed to the price - there was no "accidental purchase" involved

politician in the making for sure!
Yeah, slimy bugger. Somehow he got them to believe 'It was all a joke...'

I don't think that for one second we have seen the real Joel, and I am quite certain I would hate him if we did.

oh and Joel DID lie about what went on with the pizza - he asked for it in the first place then agreed to the price - there was no "accidental purchase" involved

politician in the making for sure!
if you watch it back the scenes are quite edited, he just sort of says "YES" and then it cuts to the a different shot and when he gets the pizza he goes to say something and it cuts away

Find it absolutely pathetic when people go through old tweets trying to make someone out to be something they're almost certainly not through a bunch of out of context years old messages which in most cases are obviously banter between mates.

Anyway, talking of going through old content I decided today to look out the edition of Big Brother's Little Brother which aired on the day of the 7/7 attacks 10 years ago and by sheer coincidence that was the day Emma Willis (nee Griffiths) made her very first appearance on any Big Brother show. Sadly the Youtube clip (Day 42) is blocked due to copyright.

So, it looked like at the end Harry acknowledged that Nick had been right when he called her a hypocritical, because she WAS being a hypocritic. BUT she still really wanted to join in the argument between Chloe and Jack.

The fact that he called her hypocritical made her like him more, and she finally felt like being nice to him, after he chose to make fun of her in the diary room.

And he did make fun of her, he did make jokes at her expense. Yes, sane people choose not to take the time to bleed from such minor slings and arrows of banter, but Jesus Nick, you know Harry is going to.

Such a Fully Drew vibe.

Nick is a fan. A man with a plan? Is he keeping himself relevant via the tumultuous relationship and the tension in of when he will take his stand? Or is he just a hen pexked schoolboy in over his head with an... argumentative woman?

Find it absolutely pathetic when people go through old tweets trying to make someone out to be something they're almost certainly not through a bunch of out of context years old messages which in most cases are obviously banter between mates.

I so agree with this. Life was less hectic before Twitter and there seems to have been less paranoia and euphoria in daily life. Are the millions of Tweeters actually aware that anybody can make any claim on Twitter? Just because it's but one platform on the Internet's social media doesn't mean it reflects true events.

Every season I am appalled that the producers make the HMs eat chilies. That stuff is dangerous you morons. On that note, wouldn't you think that any prospective HM with a modicum of brain cells would inform themselves how to eat chillies without having their tongue burnt up by an inferno??? Idiots, haven't they heard of the internet?
Even if you've watched only two seasons of BB, you'll know that the vomiting task, the "letters from home" cry fest and the chili dare are a recurring theme. Why not prepare?? :pompus: :wacky::wacky:

Every season I am appalled that the producers make the HMs eat chilies. That stuff is dangerous you morons. On that note, wouldn't you think that any prospective HM with a modicum of brain cells would inform themselves how to eat chillies without having their tongue burnt up by an inferno??? Idiots, haven't they heard of the internet?
Even if you've watched only two seasons of BB, you'll know that the vomiting task, the "letters from home" cry fest and the chili dare are a recurring theme. Why not prepare?? :pompus: :wacky::wacky:
well eating a chilli seems pretty lame compared to the stuff the people on I'm A Celebrity had to eat - those 'things' were still alive and slithering half the time!!! :eek:

not sure if BB allows them to cut the chilli open and get rid of the seeds ... but they did seem to have cold milk on the table in front of them ...

just wondering if they felt the burn when the chilli 'left the building' also ;) BB is evil!!

watching them eat chillis was hilarious :)

have to say the amounts BB is alloting as prizes is pathetic though! I hope to god there is a big prize coming up so they can bounce the prize pool back up!

Joel really is a smug little shit - that smirk he gets on his face ... I'd love to wipe it off!! GRRRRRRR

and issues? ISSUES??? really Harry??!! after this - who would guess!?! sheeeesh

imagine the BOTS ep is going to be very interesting tonight!

...I'm so over these 'cash time-bombs'... I know that they are geared towards stirring the housemates up but we already know that they are going to get the majority of it back regardless don't we?... for Big Brother to renege on the full amount is sort of false advertising isn't it?... or am I just being naive?... just cut to the chase and play on their greed alone... watching them fighting to get their hands on cold hard cash will bring out their worse behaviour quick smart!...

...oh dear... is Slimey Sam that desperate for airtime towards the end of this that she had to get her hair shaved to keep her in the limelight?... sad... she looks ridiculous... Harry and Nick have been separated to earn cash!... it's just as well for Nick because Harry is a tad bit miffed with him at the moment lol!... wow!... isn't Harry being obstinate lol!... I totally agree with you Dystopia about the chilli task... it can be dangerous for some people... it is so irresponsible of Big Brother to do that same old same old task... it was mildly amusing for me personally but still... it has so been flogged to death isn't it?... such pathetic cash rewards for all of their pain... it's quite clear that the producers are quickly running out of ideas isn't it?...

...Jack definitely thinks with his stomach only doesn't he?... Joel is a true politician lol!... he won't back down on his opinions at all will he?... he seems to be getting carried away with his debating skills to me... he seems to be arguing for arguments sake... "how does it feel to prostitute yourself all day for 200 pounds?"... (Harry said to Nick in the Diary Room after their task)... hilarious!!!!... she sure tells it as it is doesn't she lol!...

...Big Brother wants to be careful in giving them such shitty low amounts as rewards all the time because they'll just eventually say... "what's the point?... they can shove the money!"... if they give them back just small amounts it will be about 12 years before they recoup the original jackpot!...

...I'm sick and tired of housemates saying... "I'm nominating so and so because I think that they are playing the game!"... OF COURSE THEY ARE 'PLAYING THE GAME'!... IT'S A BLOODY CONTEST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!... PEOPLE HAVE TO 'PLAY THE GAME' TO WIN YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!... enough already!!!!... SHEESH!!!!...

...someone said that they think that Jack has the hots for Chloe... you know what?... I think that he does too!... Nick stands up to Harry for interrupting Jack and Chloe's argument... are his balls getting bigger?... Harry remains unrepentant though lol!... Jack is so out of his depth in taking Harry on isn't he?... he tries but he hasn't got the quick retorts down to pat has he?...

...Harry in the Diary Room telling how it is... god I love this girl!... her and Nick sleeping separately is a good thing for Harry as far as I'm concerned... she needs to distance herself from him in my opinion... he will sell her up the river at the first opportunity because he's got his airtime mileage out of her up to this point and no longer needs her... he bought his way into the last week and wouldn't hesitate in nominating her to get into the final... he is a nasty selfish little shit to me!... a little spoilt rich kid that always gets his way... that's how I see him anyway... run away from him Harry as fast as you can girl!!!... cheers.

...last night on BOTS:... dammit Rylan!... why did you have to have Meathead Marc on the show?... grrrrrr!... it took about 5 seconds for him to drop the 'C' word on there... what a vile mouthed tool he is!... it was cringey watching Rylan sucking up to Meathead Marc so much... I can't wait to see Jack having to cut up his dressing gown for a chance to get some cash back lol!... (it was Rylan's suggestion)... please don't have Meathead Marc back on again Rylan... please!...

...tonight's BOTS:... John McCririck said of Harry... "what you don't know about her is she's a good person... she looks after stray animals (that explains her relationship with Nick)... ponies... horses... she teaches disabled children to ride... she's into foster care... she's a lovely person... she is a good person!"... good on you John for telling us all that... it's nice to know why I like her so much!...

...I don't know who the old biddy was (Denise Robertson) that Rylan had on tonight but I found her opinions on Nick and Harry's relationship totally useless to be honest... her further opinions were all soaked up by the orchestrated audience of course to make her reason for being there more relevant but really... what a waste of airtime that segment was Rylan old son!... what a waste of airtime...

...aw damn!... Meathead Marc was given his own segment!... grrrrrr!!!!... why oh why Rylan!!!!... another complete waste of airtime!!!!... B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!...

...in the 'BOTS NEWS' segment when Nick and Harry were sort of making up the look on Jack's face was hilarious lol!...
good on Jack for not taking his dad's call... when he was told that his sister passed her driving test one of the audience said... "you should have taken the car Jack!"... funny as!!!... couldn't help but notice this woman swishing her head from side to side to ensure that she is seen by the camera...

WHAT THE HELL.jpg

...and wasn't she 'striking the pose'?... I actually thought that she was wearing a turban at the beginning!... what the hell is going on with that hairstyle???... I kept thinking of the woman out of the B52's for some reason lol!... strange indeed...

...Harry is really sticking up for herself in the Diary Room again lol!... way to go girl!!!... lol!!!... the trained audience respond appropriately at the right moments again for Rylan... they must sign some obedience agreement before they are allowed in I'm sure of it... anyhow... that's me done... cheers.

...last night on BOTS:... dammit Rylan!... why did you have to have Meathead Marc on the show?... grrrrrr!... it took about 5 seconds for him to drop the 'C' word on there... what a vile mouthed tool he is!... it was cringey watching Rylan sucking up to Meathead Marc so much... I can't wait to see Jack having to cut up his dressing gown for a chance to get some cash back lol!... (it was Rylan's suggestion)... please don't have Meathead Marc back on again Rylan... please!...

...tonight's BOTS:... John McCririck said of Harry... "what you don't know about her is she's a good person... she looks after stray animals (that explains her relationship with Nick)... ponies... horses... she teaches disabled children to ride... she's into foster care... she's a lovely person... she is a good person!"... good on you John for telling us all that... it's nice to know why I like her so much!...

...I don't know who the old biddy was (Denise Robertson) that Rylan had on tonight but I found her opinions on Nick and Harry's relationship totally useless to be honest... her further opinions were all soaked up by the orchestrated audience of course to make her reason for being there more relevant but really... what a waste of airtime that segment was Rylan old son!... what a waste of airtime...

...aw damn!... Meathead Marc was given his own segment!... grrrrrr!!!!... why oh why Rylan!!!!... another complete waste of airtime!!!!... B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!...

...in the 'BOTS NEWS' segment when Nick and Harry were sort of making up the look on Jack's face was hilarious lol!...
good on Jack for not taking his dad's call... when he was told that his sister passed her driving test one of the audience said... "you should have taken the car Jack!"... funny as!!!... couldn't help but notice this woman swishing her head from side to side to ensure that she is seen by the camera...

View attachment 49185

...and wasn't she 'striking the pose'?... I actually thought that she was wearing a turban at the beginning!... what the hell is going on with that hairstyle???... I kept thinking of the woman out of the B52's for some reason lol!... strange indeed...

...Harry is really sticking up for herself in the Diary Room again lol!... way to go girl!!!... lol!!!... the trained audience respond appropriately at the right moments again for Rylan... they must sign some obedience agreement before they are allowed in I'm sure of it... anyhow... that's me done... cheers.
Why dont you like Marc :(

OK, let's see if autocorrect twiddles me again (What exactly is 'a hypocritical', Autocorrect?)

Of the remainders:

Generally; apart from Sam, they are all people I would have thought would be here. Bbuk continues to be there as part of the panto boo the baddies tradition.

Sam; why we have vote to save.

Joel; clever enough, but cracking now. A politician, a smug posh git, who seems to think that logic and debating skills have some place in an argument with women. He's young, though he may not learn (as Nick is currently learning) because he's such an arrogant little prat. Lovely to watch him falling at the post - although he is also a victim of the alliance of Danny, Chloe, Christian (who are in the process of distancing themselves from Jack,) deciding they've had enough.

Jack; he ticks so many stereotypes, and kind of proves them correct - whinging pom, piggy fat kid etc.

Danny; has played a good game. Stepped up to Mark and Helen, although it was uncomfortable for him, when he realised that he was the dad (and not, I feel, just to look like the big man.)

Chloe; nice girl, genuine contender, coming into her own now rediculous Mark has gone and she feels comfortable enough to be herself. (This is the reason housemates like Mark and Perez and Helen are not good TV - because they retard the personalities of so many others. It is best as an ensemble.) She has turned on Joel and Jack, and so may turn on Nick, Harry or Sam in the home stretch, but will mum it up for a cuddle by the finish line.

Christian; meh.

Nick; I've loved Nick all season. He is learning how to deal with a difficult girlfriend at the moment - hopefully learning that most important lesson, that no matter how well you behave, it will never be relaxed and comfortable with this girl, and although there are good things about her, and she is giving you a masterclass, the bad things in the relationship ultimately mean YOU need to dump HER. And that if he does that well, he could make it to the finish. Of the two toffs in the house, he's the one that could win, if he brings it for the close.

Harry; has great qualities and also has flaws that will see her die naked, cold and alone in a house full of cats. Who may then eat her. She has integrity, and doesn't suffer fools, but also is very bad at choosing her battles. She chooses to take offense every time she can. Her good side is great, but her bad side is Tullyish.

Last edited:
sorry MrS but I have to disagree with you on Harry - I think she is becoming unhinged in there. She will be lucky to survive this eviction with the way she's been carrying on. She really is her own worst enemy in the house.

I don't think she and Nick have any future together - she won't stick around to watch Nick being swamped by pretty young things after his money and a good time - and if she does she's likely to become violent in order to shoo them away.

John McCririck is just horrendous - why they find him remotely amusing I do not know.

Denise Robertson (MBE) not only has an MBE, a Wikipedia (wink to Aisleyne here) but also her very own website ... DearDenise.com ... she's an Agony Aunt apparently.

I was sickened to see they gave Marc a segment on BOTS - it was pretty weak so hopefully will be a one off.

and finally that is a terrible wig isn't it!?!

well eating a chilli seems pretty lame compared to the stuff the people on I'm A Celebrity had to eat - those 'things' were still alive and slithering half the time!!! :eek:

not sure if BB allows them to cut the chilli open and get rid of the seeds ... but they did seem to have cold milk on the table in front of them ...

just wondering if they felt the burn when the chilli 'left the building' also ;) BB is evil!!

Oh don't be such a pussy... WOMEN! ..what can I say. Those "slithering things" are actually food, they won't burn up your stomach lining. And get with the times already crimmy... we'll still be alive when the earth's population will be eating bugs and grasshoppers and the like... they are better for you than your rump steaks and chocolate milk shakes :woot:

I am surprised... didn't you see how silly Chloe thought the chili was a piece of KFC, bit off a piece and contently munched on it until she felt she had to re-unite with her creator? The chili seeds were clearly visible. :p

...I'm so over these 'cash time-bombs'... I know that they are geared towards stirring the housemates up but we already know that they are going to get the majority of it back regardless don't we?... for Big Brother to renege on the full amount is sort of false advertising isn't it?... or am I just being naive?... just cut to the chase and play on their greed alone... watching them fighting to get their hands on cold hard cash will bring out their worse behaviour quick smart!...

...oh dear... is Slimey Sam that desperate for airtime towards the end of this that she had to get her hair shaved to keep her in the limelight?... sad... she looks ridiculous... Harry and Nick have been separated to earn cash!... it's just as well for Nick because Harry is a tad bit miffed with him at the moment lol!... wow!... isn't Harry being obstinate lol!... I totally agree with you Dystopia about the chilli task... it can be dangerous for some people... it is so irresponsible of Big Brother to do that same old same old task... it was mildly amusing for me personally but still... it has so been flogged to death isn't it?... such pathetic cash rewards for all of their pain... it's quite clear that the producers are quickly running out of ideas isn't it?...

...Jack definitely thinks with his stomach only doesn't he?... Joel is a true politician lol!... he won't back down on his opinions at all will he?... he seems to be getting carried away with his debating skills to me... he seems to be arguing for arguments sake... "how does it feel to prostitute yourself all day for 200 pounds?"... (Harry said to Nick in the Diary Room after their task)... hilarious!!!!... she sure tells it as it is doesn't she lol!...

...Big Brother wants to be careful in giving them such shitty low amounts as rewards all the time because they'll just eventually say... "what's the point?... they can shove the money!"... if they give them back just small amounts it will be about 12 years before they recoup the original jackpot!...

...I'm sick and tired of housemates saying... "I'm nominating so and so because I think that they are playing the game!"... OF COURSE THEY ARE 'PLAYING THE GAME'!... IT'S A BLOODY CONTEST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!... PEOPLE HAVE TO 'PLAY THE GAME' TO WIN YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!... enough already!!!!... SHEESH!!!!...

...someone said that they think that Jack has the hots for Chloe... you know what?... I think that he does too!... Nick stands up to Harry for interrupting Jack and Chloe's argument... are his balls getting bigger?... Harry remains unrepentant though lol!... Jack is so out of his depth in taking Harry on isn't he?... he tries but he hasn't got the quick retorts down to pat has he?...

...Harry in the Diary Room telling how it is... god I love this girl!... her and Nick sleeping separately is a good thing for Harry as far as I'm concerned... she needs to distance herself from him in my opinion... he will sell her up the river at the first opportunity because he's got his airtime mileage out of her up to this point and no longer needs her... he bought his way into the last week and wouldn't hesitate in nominating her to get into the final... he is a nasty selfish little shit to me!... a little spoilt rich kid that always gets his way... that's how I see him anyway... run away from him Harry as fast as you can girl!!!... cheers.

I read it like you did Sticky once again, with the exception of Joel's performance. I think he was brilliant the way he wasn't phased by the lame attempts of the pack to shake him in his seat.

I wholeheartedly agree with you in regards to "playing the game". It's pathetic how EVERYBODY seems to get confused about this, including the HMs, the panellists on BOTS, the audience on BOTS, the great British public AND the forumites on here. Why can't there be a consensus on such a simple principle? For the HMs it's a typical "you're damned if you do - you're damned if you don't". I guess that's SHOWBIZZZZ... !!! :laugh:

seems these days OMG is the choice of every reality show contestant ... for surprise whether good or bad

all those reveals for the renovation shows: OMG OMG OMG OMG ... how about one "WOW!" or "ITS AMAZING!" nope ... just a neverending scream of OMG OMG OMG OMG ..........

not sure how old you are Dystopia but I don't believe I WILL be alive to see the earth's population eating bugs and grasshoppers ....these stupid trends come and go in the western world = brought to us by other cultures ... they don't tend to make us forget our love of a good ole sunday LAMB roast! or pork spare ribs ...

I'm quite happy to try other foods from other countries but I do draw a line on insects and bugs ... if that disappoints you and brings out your macho declaration of Don'd be such a pussy .. WOMEN!!! well ... so be it.

MEN!!!! really!!! you'll be thumping your chest soon!!!

I read it like you did Sticky once again, with the exception of Joel's performance. I think he was brilliant the way he wasn't phased by the lame attempts of the pack to shake him in his seat.

I wholeheartedly agree with you in regards to "playing the game". It's pathetic how EVERYBODY seems to get confused about this, including the HMs, the panellists on BOTS, the audience on BOTS, the great British public AND the forumites on here. Why can't there be a consensus on such a simple principle? For the HMs it's a typical "you're damned if you do - you're damned if you don't". I guess that's SHOWBIZZZZ... !!! :laugh:
I agree on the 'playing the game' thing - the other thing that really annoys me is people saying one contestant deserves to win over another because of their financial status out in the real world.
you leave everything bar what's in your suitcase at the door when you enter the BB house ...

I loved it when Denise said on BOTS that Joel was wrong saying "I am my own person" and said "Not in there you're not. In there you're an oppressed minority and you better cling together".

do I have to come over there and hurt you for uttering THAT word in here!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr NOBIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Back