Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Veronica2005 is a tireless champion. A poster that keeps this forum alive with her posts. It is so interesting seeing what the housemates are up to after Big Brother, and I appreciate that she does the grunt work by going through all the numerous housemates social media pages so that she can post them in this thread which enables all of us to have many interesting discussions.

11056012_1570917223171161_786664686_a.jpg

leoryanburkeLas Vegas Blvd
FOLLOW
11385171_920088551389362_113900985_n.jpg

659 likes
36m
machine-gun.gif
What a douche!

I don't see the entertainment factor in this.

The guns... And the posing like that with the guns.

Yes. I hate guns. Pure evil they are. Pure soul sucking evil. The work of the devil to try and cause pain and misery onto the world. A plan made in the deepest most darkest pits of hell where the fire rages and burns for every second, every minute, every hour, ever day for eternity.

I much like the picture of Matt proposing to his girlfriend. That really was quite delightful.

WTF - UGLY UGLY UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are there OZ Dollars there, if it is in Vegas???????

Hope the Feds get to see this .........

Thought the same, may not be allowed back to Australia either. Pure unadulterated idiocy with diminished brain power.[DOUBLEPOST=1435416802][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes. I hate guns. Pure evil they are. Pure soul sucking evil. The work of the devil to try and cause pain and misery onto the world. A plan made in the deepest most darkest pits of hell where the fire rages and burns for every second, every minute, every hour, ever day for eternity.

I much like the picture of Matt proposing to his girlfriend. That really was quite delightful.

I'm anti guns too.

I thought it delightful too the picture of matt and his girl. Especially today. Rainbow love all the way.

I'm a sucker for all things love. I was not always this way which is kind of funny given the way I am now lol.

I hope Heidi is proposed to on her holiday. Or heck, may she be doing the proposing.

I'm anti guns too.

I thought it delightful too the picture of matt and his girl. Especially today. Rainbow love all the way.

I'm a sucker for all things love. I was not always this way which is kind of funny given the way I am now lol.

I hope Heidi is proposed to on her holiday. Or heck, may she be doing the proposing.

Tell you the truth I'm not a big fan of love. I hate myself too much. Too much hate inside of me. I'm sorry but that is the truth. But I did like it because the photos kind of reminded me of when my brother proposed to his girlfriend.

So you were Sourgeek before you were Sweetgeek?

looks like leo wanker deleted that pic from his instagram - good grab and just in time V ;)

I am so angry he would post something like that, considering all that has and is happening lately.

Weirdo!

Either got a phone call or a knock on the door.?
Could be reading our comments and realised his HUGE error. and the possibility of ensuing consequences. (We are helpful, aren't we Leo)

Last edited:
Tell you the truth I'm not a big fan of love. I hate myself too much. Too much hate inside of me. I'm sorry but that is the truth. But I did like it because the photos kind of reminded me of when my brother proposed to his girlfriend.

You have a quite wit and a sense of humour @reepbot to hate , even yourself. Did you not know that there is a fine line between love and hate?

:(

I think you ought to talk to someone about this and they can delve deeper into your issues- maybe help you find acceptance.

I'm glad it reminded you of a happy moment even if it was not your moment.

I wouldn't say sour geek, but perhaps non believer of epic true love geek. My truest love was my grandfather. I did not believe it could extend to anyone else in all honesty. But that was more to do with my little opinion of myself and not feeling loved by the people I thought should love me. I guess when you are not raised in a household where affection is given it is hard to understand it and therefore believe in it. But life happens and you grow up and life can surprise you in the mist wonderful ways.

I hope life can surprise you in a wonderful way one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back