Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep I think there's a scale of ZERO (being Leo) to TEN (being Tim) going on at the moment
I'd be happy not to see any more Leo pics - he's not interesting in the least - he's just such a tosser
Ohhhh I so agree. He is SUCH a tosser. If I found myself for some reason sitting next to or accross from him in a plane or train or bus and I had the option I would surely MOVE. He just really gets up my goat. I feel slightly disconcerted every photo I see of him. And he writes such garbage too.

It's good to know you're still thinking about her ;)
I don't understand her preferences either to be honest :p
I just think she needs to aim higher than meatball footie types ... she just screams out as someone who wants to be a coathanger for a sportsman ... the definition of a WAG I guess
but I've always HOPED she is better than just being some guy's arm candy
but STILL she's just out to frustrate me in my hope one day of seeing her achieving one of her dreams without being in one of those horrible magazines explaining her ideal type of man and how hard it is to find love

she makes me want to pull my hair out because she has so much going for her but she seems to undermine herself all the time ... 1 step forward 1.5 back

I just think she needs to aim higher than meatball footie types ... she just screams out as someone who wants to be a coathanger for a sportsman ... the definition of a WAG I guess
but STILL she's just out to frustrate me in my hope one day of seeing her achieving one of her dreams without being in one of those horrible magazines explaining her ideal type of man and how hard it is to find love

she makes me want to pull my hair out because she has so much going for her but she seems to undermine herself all the time ... 1 step forward 1.5 back

She's still young - hopefully she'll realise that sports people/muscly guys don't necessarily equal someone long-term. I get frustrated too although it's more because I think she has a lot to offer and wish she'd choose someone who could give it back (instead of taking up all their love on themselves). As much as I like her I'm pleased to see more of the event type photos as well instead of the bikini ones as there's more to her than that.

Any sympathy I had for Jade, and her so-called 'plight' in finding a man, was observing how she responded to Tim (as well as Drew early in the show) basically mimicking her infatuation over Ed.

She wasn't 'smart' enough to realise Tim was taking the piss out of her and went on to treat Tim's faux crush in a very cold dismissive contemptuous manner reminiscent of bitchy Princesses who get offended when an 'ugly' male dares so much as look their way.

The vibe I get from these types is that they are horrified and insulted that guys who they consider to be beneath them have the temerity of thinking they could ever have a chance with them. *smh*

I think Jade overall is a decent enough gal but there are definitely characteristics in her personality that are painfully shallow, thick and contradictory to the sweet persona some of her fans attribute to her.

Jake Rich ‏@jakerich55 5h5 hours agoManhattan, NY
Empire State
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
@studentflights #uniquenewyork #newyork #studentflights #exploreUSA #USTour #empirestate

[DOUBLEPOST=1432100712][/DOUBLEPOST]Jake Rich ‏@jakerich55 5h5 hours agoManhattan, NY
#CityLimitless #NewYork

tee_smyth
4 hours ago · The Blackman
Super nervous to receive my @artserieshotelgroup #ReverseReviews after an relaxing night's stay at #TheBlackman. Thanks for having us guys! #YoungBloodTravel

11327126_1423679107953196_1455906243_n.jpg

redefinedskinbodyclinic
1 day ago · Redefined Skin and Body Clinic
IPL hair removal treatment for Skye Wheatley, she was very brave :) @skye.m.w.y

11313656_639647966137377_1807757403_n.jpg

redefinedskinbodyclinic
2 hours ago · Redefined Skin and Body Clinic
Skye having an amazing facial from our Beauty Therapist Jess @skye.m.w.y #facials#beauty#treatments#spa#main beach

11272899_369068256632414_602447283_n.jpg

http://www.fedsquare.com/events/the-graceland-happiness-project

The Graceland Happiness Project
Watch a ten part comedy series on the Big Screen that follows two friends on a mission to find happiness.

2013 Big Brother contestants, Tim Dormer and Ben Zabel, star in the new online series, created by comedy producers Princess Pictures. The project was born when Tim won Big Brother, promising to take his friend to the home of his childhood idol – Elvis Presley’s Graceland.

Late last year Ben’s ongoing struggle with depression was made public after an attempted suicide. What began as a holiday turned into a rescue mission to help Ben find a new lease on life. The Graceland Happiness Project explores the complexity of not only having depression but also being the friend of someone who is suffering from mental illness. This discussion couldn’t be more relevant as suicide is now the leading cause of death for Australians aged 15-44.

The series follows Tim and Ben’s journey to Memphis in the search for happiness, exploring everything from celebrity to civil rights, religion, music history and most importantly the power of friendship. Tim challenges Ben in the hope that he discovers something worth living for.

Check when The Graceland Happiness Project is screening with the Fed TV guide.

w

what a beautiful photo - I think this is the best shot I've ever seen of Jade
I thought the same, but wasn't sure why. Then concluded the more natural hair tones might have something to do with it.

redefinedskinbodyclinic
1 day ago · Redefined Skin and Body Clinic
IPL hair removal treatment for Skye Wheatley, she was very brave :) @skye.m.w.y

11313656_639647966137377_1807757403_n.jpg

redefinedskinbodyclinic
2 hours ago · Redefined Skin and Body Clinic
Skye having an amazing facial from our Beauty Therapist Jess @skye.m.w.y #facials#beauty#treatments#spa#main beach

11272899_369068256632414_602447283_n.jpg

A little too much information? Will it be images of more plastic elsewhere next?

skye.m.w.y
46 minutes ago
Yup I'm getting back into it with @mattydolan_ @emffitnesscentre in so much pain tonight but still going to force myself to get up and go to the gym in the morning!!! I've been exercising in the mornings on an empty stomach you burn more fat that way!!! I'll post some pics of my abs in the next month well at least that's the goal!

11313359_457506311074374_391722096_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
46 minutes ago
Yup I'm getting back into it with @mattydolan_ @emffitnesscentre in so much pain tonight but still going to force myself to get up and go to the gym in the morning!!! I've been exercising in the mornings on an empty stomach you burn more fat that way!!! I'll post some pics of my abs in the next month well at least that's the goal!
Lol what a load of shit, does she really believe this crap?

Lol what a load of shit, does she really believe this crap?
I have in fact heard that before - from supposedly reputable health experts. However there is a huge counter argument at least for me in that if I don't eat something in the morning there is 99.47138% chance that I will do zero exercise. So it doesn't REALLY burn more fat. Plus I think if you try and stick to all those rules you very quickly come up against contradictory knew and also your head explodes or you become paralysed from rule overdose and you do nothing. Except maybe sit in the sofa researching rules eating chocolate. So I reckon do what exercise floats your boat when you feel motivated to do it and you will feel a lot better!!!

It's good to know you're still thinking about her ;)
I don't understand her preferences either to be honest :p
A 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' thing?
She's only memorable to me because of her embarrassing muscly meathead fetish and the inexplicable number of fans she has/had on this forum. :angelic:

I didn't watch this series, but didn't Jade tweet about how physically attractive one of the house-mates was? That was not Leo, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back