Status
Not open for further replies.
jadealbany
3 hours ago
Some more head shots with my @HM jacket :) #allsmiles #headshots

11311589_1680943318802937_27517384_n.jpg

edjlower
11 minutes ago
In love with my new @tailorsmark dinner suit. Every aspect chosen by yours truly #details #tailorsmark #mensfashion #suitfashion

11247650_401334759991190_229934427_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
3 hours ago
The ladies at redefined skin and body clinic are offering all my followers a great deal for next Tuesday 26th only!! 50% off every treatment in their beautiful clinic in main beach so call 56795550 to get in quick #sexybutts #beauty #treatyoself @redefinedskinbodyclinic

11271028_855923154475486_520150669_n.jpg

timdormer
4 hours ago
Sorry Meatloaf, I've fallen in love with @Bruno_TheBlueFrenchie...he'd want to be cute though with a price tag over $20k! I WANT ONE SO BAD!! #Blue #FrenchBulldog #Puppy #Cute | Jacket: @Sweewe |

11258909_457626287733069_1687368302_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
3 hours ago
The ladies at redefined skin and body clinic are offering all my followers a great deal for next Tuesday 26th only!! 50% off every treatment in their beautiful clinic in main beach so call 56795550 to get in quick #sexybutts #beauty #treatyoself @redefinedskinbodyclinic

11271028_855923154475486_520150669_n.jpg

I want that woman's job.

tee_smyth
1 hour ago · The Blackman
Treating this birthday babe @genevieve_day to a girls night at @artserieshotelgroup #TheBlackman. Robes, champagne, face masks and room service. #YoungBloodTravel

11274078_1131675610191763_1063224783_n.jpg

11334377_1441515179498208_1634476718_n.jpg

It's a pity that certain type of girls go weak at the knees at the sight of all those muscles.

I kid, I kid. :p

Hopefully my thinly veiled references of Jade are taken in the good nature light-hearted humour they're intended. ;)

It's good to know you're still thinking about her ;)
I don't understand her preferences either to be honest :p

Compared to any of the typical housemate product placement / modelling shots - this is outstanding, and it even has a thought behind it. Well done Tim, flog mother nature as much as you want in my book.
yep I think there's a scale of ZERO (being Leo) to TEN (being Tim) going on at the moment
I'd be happy not to see any more Leo pics - he's not interesting in the least - he's just such a tosser

timdormer
4 hours ago
Sorry Meatloaf, I've fallen in love with @Bruno_TheBlueFrenchie...he'd want to be cute though with a price tag over $20k! I WANT ONE SO BAD!! #Blue #FrenchBulldog #Puppy #Cute | Jacket: @Sweewe |

11258909_457626287733069_1687368302_n.jpg
say how much??!!
hmmm new car ... blue dog ... holiday ... blue dog

pffttt no contest ... sorry but French bulldogs don't do it for me like a holiday would :)

say how much??!!
hmmm new car ... blue dog ... holiday ... blue dog

pffttt no contest ... sorry but French bulldogs don't do it for me like a holiday would :)

Also, apparently the 'blue' is not a rare colour - it is noted as 'undesirable' and therefore can't be registered on the AKNC register and that breeders who breed them are unethical. So no, definitely not worth $20,000!

From the Qld French Bulldog site:

Buyer Beware - “Blue” French Bulldogs have again appeared in Australia. Please note that this is NOT “rare”, nor is it an allowable colour or colour pattern. The official ANKC breed standard states “... grey/blue highly undesirable”. All French Bulldogs should have black eye rims, lips and noses. This is not possible with a dilute gene (ie – blue or liver). Please also note that “blue” dogs may (due to their dilution of normal coat colours) be more prone to coat problems such as colour dilution alopecia, a condition that is genetically linked to the abnormal colour and that can result in skin problems in some breeds. Our club acknowledges that this condition has not yet been firmly established in the French Bulldog. However, the possibility remains and until proven otherwise official French Bulldog breed clubs around the world remain united in their opposition to the acceptance of dilutes of any hue. Dogs QLD has confirmed that “blue” is not a colour that can be registered on the Main Register. All highly undesirable colours must be accurately described and will only be allowed on to the Limited Register. Dogs on the Limited Register cannot be shown, nor can their offspring be officially registered – even on the Limited Register.

Also, apparently the 'blue' is not a rare colour - it is noted as 'undesirable' and therefore can't be registered on the AKNC register and that breeders who breed them are unethical. So no, definitely not worth $20,000!

From the Qld French Bulldog site:

Buyer Beware - “Blue” French Bulldogs have again appeared in Australia. Please note that this is NOT “rare”, nor is it an allowable colour or colour pattern. The official ANKC breed standard states “... grey/blue highly undesirable”. All French Bulldogs should have black eye rims, lips and noses. This is not possible with a dilute gene (ie – blue or liver). Please also note that “blue” dogs may (due to their dilution of normal coat colours) be more prone to coat problems such as colour dilution alopecia, a condition that is genetically linked to the abnormal colour and that can result in skin problems in some breeds. Our club acknowledges that this condition has not yet been firmly established in the French Bulldog. However, the possibility remains and until proven otherwise official French Bulldog breed clubs around the world remain united in their opposition to the acceptance of dilutes of any hue. Dogs QLD has confirmed that “blue” is not a colour that can be registered on the Main Register. All highly undesirable colours must be accurately described and will only be allowed on to the Limited Register. Dogs on the Limited Register cannot be shown, nor can their offspring be officially registered – even on the Limited Register.

I really can't stand "breeders" who do this. The same thing is happening with blue staffies, it's just a coat colour ffs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back