Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

reallifedave
1 hour ago · Prince Albert Park
Dog sitting Young Poppi requires walkies in the park. Walkies in the park requires an unfit Dave to keep hydrated. No better way to keep hydrated then with my favourite @ovihydration berry flavoured drink. Poppi also highly recommends it, and Poppi is never wrong. #PoppiDawg @hammatime82

11032975_1587876848149592_1646778479_n.jpg

layla_.mHI I AM LAYLA AND HI TO THAT DOG TELL THE DOG I SAID HI PLEASE
misskatieskepsMiss you Davvith xx
sam_glynn_Do you get hairs on those legs?
__analiza__You are frigaaaaaan hot
tommackay11@sam_glynn_ Fresh wax job?
reallifedave@sam_glynn_ must just be the filter, usually I'm mistaken for a Yeti.
reallifedaveYou don't have to miss me @misskatieskeps
misskatieskeps
Well get your stubbly business back into my life.

Dear @David Hodis,

You are terrible, Muriel.

reallifedave
11 hours ago
If it makes me laugh out loud it's worth a share. #TooFunny#Regram#HeadPhones

11024425_421077844722468_263711476_n.jpg

I do not appreciate you being so intellectually and physically attractive.

Regards,

@delcan

Celebrating my last day of work as a Radiographer with a glass of the good stuff.

@tommackay11Eviction party @reallifedave@reallifedaveAhhhhh that's lovely @bronniewoolbank all the best with your clinical block. Radiography is a great profession which gave me the opportunity to do so much including travelling the world.@tommackay11 I don't think BB splashed on Veuve for us strugglers.@libbytulip I'm heading into the corporate world with Toshiba. Educating the Radiographers on the equipment we use every day.

Celebrating my last day of work as a Radiographer with a glass of the good stuff.

@tommackay11Eviction party @reallifedave@reallifedaveAhhhhh that's lovely @bronniewoolbank all the best with your clinical block. Radiography is a great profession which gave me the opportunity to do so much including travelling the world.@tommackay11 I don't think BB splashed on Veuve for us strugglers.@libbytulip I'm heading into the corporate world with Toshiba. Educating the Radiographers on the equipment we use every day.

Wait - does this mean David in suits??? Yes please!!!

tumblr_m4v26ge5kP1qdujlmo1_500.gif

It must be David's birthday? He's dropping some serious hints on social media and no ones has picked them up lol

Well he is an Aries, so his bithday would be around this time. Although to be honest, @delcan,I'm a bit surprised you don't know when his birthday is.

He's hardly forthcoming when I ask him questions. He's still my fave, but he's just not that into me

Back