Status
Not open for further replies.
lina.grant
2 hours ago · Saint Kilda, Victoria, Australia
Photo shoot @fashionsociety
Click image for collaboration details.
#stkilda#stkildabeach#fashionsociety#FSXLINAGRANT

11084800_1045573342138196_1087987019_n.jpg

Hello everyone. Thanks @Veronica2005 for the updates. I still enjoy reading/scrolling in here though time is a problem for me atm and I don't get to post. Everything is a bit confusing in here tbh. Off-season is strange...

Still love reading you guys though. Hugs for @Gemini @delcan @jo_jo @Wurray @Inigo Montoya @Sweetgeek @mutleyp @hooleydooley @hawke @Rose711 @el'coopo @shadow2 @Insomniac @lynn-ann @Consuela. Will catch up over easter break I hope.

Shout out for @Noonah19, has anyone seen her?

Hello everyone. Thanks @Veronica2005 for the updates. I still enjoy reading/scrolling in here though time is a problem for me atm and I don't get to post. Everything is a bit confusing in here tbh. Off-season is strange...

Still love reading you guys though. Hugs for @Gemini @delcan @jo_jo @Wurray @Inigo Montoya @Sweetgeek @mutleyp @hooleydooley @hawke @Rose711 @el'coopo @shadow2 @Insomniac @lynn-ann @Consuela. Will catch up over easter break I hope.

Shout out for @Noonah19, has anyone seen her?
Hi yourself @Willoughby hope you're well! I know it's been a bit confusing the last few days but I still enjoy coming and lurking here myself. Usually I enjoy reading everyone's different opinions and good banter. I'm feeling a bit sad for @delcan at the moment hope she is ok.

aisha_jade
2 hours ago · Banco Cafe, Te Aroha
Living away from family is hard and it's something I miss every day. My lot are crazy, beautiful, funny, chilled, loving and I miss the beauty of waking up and seeing them everyday or even the simple act of popping over for a coffee. If you are lucky enough to be surrounded by your family appreciate it cause it's not always forever | Aaaaand on that note 'Go the black caps' #NZTripIsInOrder
#HomeSweetHome

10727381_628840897216596_331496282_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back