Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadmus- 'He sent his companions to slay the dragon, but they all perished. Although Cadmus eventually proved victorious, the victory cost the lives of those who were to benefit from the new settlement.'

You crowned him that. He's terrible at it. Lasted 2 minutes, tops.

it is all about QUALITY

never ever QUANTITY

2 mins with anti-gretel WORLD's AHEAD of ANY amount of time with any other forum contributor or BBAU contestant and/0r any Top 50 Bachelor List kinda guys

You may google this

Two minutes? Why not three?

....if you must ask that question, then the subsequent answer is of little importance...

In a nut shell....

i get bored after the first couple mins.....unless i can see myself in a mirror

Then i may go the distance

....if you must ask that question, then the subsequent answer is of little importance...

In a nut shell....

i get bored after the first couple mins.....unless i can see myself in a mirror

Then i may go the distance

So if someone brings a mirror along they can have more than two minutes of your time?

Well since you brought it up...

This is such a classic victimised forum mentality.

Reepbot has complained to Jake on a nightly basis for weeks about Inigo, a few nights ago Reepbot asks iJake what he thinks about Inigo, iJake shares his views. Ijake goes to bed, wakes up and has a PM from Reepbot saying something along the lines of, I have changed my mind, I love Ingio, she is my friend, I retract everything I have said.

Reepbot then betrays iJakes confidence, takes a conversation out of context, misquotes it, includes me just to add some extra flames to manipulate faux trust and friendship with Inigo. All to feed his own twisted infatuated agenda.

He seemed to be interpreting just fine when he was bitching to Jake on nightly basis about Inigo. He seemed to take the social cues just fine when Inigo sent him a PM asking about Jakes update, but when it blows up in his face, you make him the victim.

Inigo was hurt by this, iJake was hurt by this, I was fucked off by this and because Reepbot has an ass burgers get out of jail free card, he gets to take absolutely no ownership and you get to twist it, wack a label on him and make him the victim.

Seriously, what is wrong with some of you people?!
Posters not taking sides or throwing daggers at Reepbot because you felt wronged by him is not posters turning Reepbot into a victim- it's me and others showing understanding.

None of us are perfect and will fault at many times and from what I can see, Reepbot is taking full ownership of what happened. There is nothing more he can do, he is aware of the way he handled things and openly is stating that it was all his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back