Skip to main content

Prisoner / Wentworth

Hi everyone :)

On Thursday, RTL Germany will start with their Wentworth - called Block B-Unter Arrest. The story is a 1:1 copy from Wentworth, but with German actors. Here a picture from the main characters, maybe you get an idea who is who ;-)

block-b.jpg

Hi everyone :)

On Thursday, RTL Germany will start with their Wentworth - called Block B-Unter Arrest. The story is a 1:1 copy from Wentworth, but with German actors. Here a picture from the main characters, maybe you get an idea who is who ;-)

Hi. Is it your versions of Doreen, Jacs, Bea, Lizzie and Franky?

The RTL-Team did a good job on the German version, the first two episodes were on screen this evening. However, I always had the faces of the Australian cast on my mind. :D
Most names were changed, except Bea and Vera. Franky = Chris (Christine), Jacs = Rita, Liz = Gabi, Doreen = Janina.
I am sure that the German press will find it boring/unnecessary/whatever.
I will stick with it :)

Well, I have finally gotten around to watching season 1 & 2 of Wentworth. Bloody amazing and the cast couldn't have been any better. It was funny to see one of my favourite shows rebooted in a good way.

I was disappointed Erica wasn't in season 2. I was so shipping Erica and Franky. ;)

Guess I have to wait for season 3 on DVD seeing I don't have Foxtel :arghh:

Last edited:
After all, RTL has decided to move the next episode on to a later time on screen, with only one episode. They did the same with The Black List. The free TV stations are so quick to decide: if the rating is not ok, move it :-(

After all, RTL has decided to move the next episode on to a later time on screen, with only one episode. They did the same with The Black List. The free TV stations are so quick to decide: if the rating is not ok, move it :-(
Well that sucks that they move the show to a later time slot. Keep us posted how the show is progressing (if you don't mind)

Still watching Prisoner on Foxtel.
They are up to episode 354, and I haven't seen these episodes before.
I've seen everything from 370 to the end, so not much to go now.

I want Foxtel :arghh: (I'm so envious of you @Meglos)

I would so love to watch Prisoner all over again. I remember many a night being told off by my dad to go to bed because I was up watching Prisoner instead. Well it was his fault he let me have a television in my room. :p

I was at my mates place over the long weekend and as he has Foxtel, I was subjected to endless commercials for the premier of Wentworth, season three, which aired last night.:arghh: <(me today because I didn't see it)

So did anyone here happen to watch it and was it a good start to the season?

I watched an episode of Prisoner at my mates place on Monday. Hahaha how daggy were the actresses and the acting was atrocious but man, I was grinning from ear to ear. :D ...Memories

It was so funny to see Doreen, Bea, The Freak, Lizzie, Judy, Meg Jackson and Mrs Davidson again.

Wow the girls in Wentworth (some of them) are like smoking hot compared to the actresses back then in Prisoner.

Last edited:
I watched an episode of Prisoner at my mates place on Monday. Hahaha how daggy were the actresses and the acting was atrocious but man, I was grinning from ear to ear. :D ...Memories

It was so funny to see Doreen, Bea, The Freak, Lizzie, Judy, Meg Jackson and Mrs Davidson again.

Wow the girls in Wentworth (some of them) are like smoking hot compared to the actresses back then in Prisoner.
I have it recorded. Will watch it later

Wow! What a way to start of the season. I thought that the riot would have been later in the season, but nope not on this show... BAM there it is, straight into the Queen B vs The Freak story line... looks like B won this round.... What is the Governor's next move I wonder?

Anyone else surprised that Fletch is still alive? It's been 4 months since the end of last season, so I guess that is enough time for him to recover for all the broken bones and stuff like that from being hit by a van. Can anyone remind me what is was that Fletch had on the Governor to make her run him down?

Wow! What a way to start of the season. I thought that the riot would have been later in the season, but nope not on this show... BAM there it is, straight into the Queen B vs The Freak story line... looks like B won this round.... What is the Governor's next move I wonder?

Anyone else surprised that Fletch is still alive? It's been 4 months since the end of last season, so I guess that is enough time for him to recover for all the broken bones and stuff like that from being hit by a van. Can anyone remind me what is was that Fletch had on the Governor to make her run him down?

Fletch had discovered that the new inmate Kelly was afraid of the Governor because she had found out the governor was having an affair with an inmate in the other prison. Then that inmate committed suicide when her baby was taken away by a social worker (Will) and that's why Ferguson has such a grudge against Will and Fletch was going to tell the department.

Fletch had discovered that the new inmate Kelly was afraid of the Governor because she had found out the governor was having an affair with an inmate in the other prison. Then that inmate committed suicide when her baby was taken away by a social worker (Will) and that's why Ferguson has such a grudge against Will and Fletch was going to tell the department.
Oh yeah... Its all coming back to me now. So that is why Fletch is still around... Plot wise....so he can take down the Governor, first step would be talk to will.

Kind of surprised that will did not get fired for the events at the end of last season.

Oh yeah... Its all coming back to me now. So that is why Fletch is still around... Plot wise....so he can take down the Governor, first step would be talk to will.

Kind of surprised that will did not get fired for the events at the end of last season.

I've recorded it and am yet to watch it but can't help myself from reading about it even though it's spoilers lol. I'm amazed Fletch didn't die, I thought that was the whole point last year, so her secret would be safe for now. I didn't know about Will though, seems a bit weird that he was arrested and can still be employed there - don't think that would happen irl

I've recorded it and am yet to watch it but can't help myself from reading about it even though it's spoilers lol. I'm amazed Fletch didn't die, I thought that was the whole point last year, so her secret would be safe for now. I didn't know about Will though, seems a bit weird that he was arrested and can still be employed there - don't think that would happen irl
You need to watch it asap.
Fletch is in a rehab place and sounds a bit retarted, so the accident did some permamt damage. Vera is visiting him, I think Vera mentioned that will did not want to talk to fletch.

Back