Skip to main content

Looking

FFS when is the next ep out? This whole story line is WAY to familiar I need to know how it pans out...!

It comes out today. It airs at 10 pm in the US, which is 2pm here. So it should be up online around 4-5 pm or maybe even earlier considering it's only a half hour show.

FFS when is the next ep out? This whole story line is WAY to familiar I need to know how it pans out...!

New episode tonight! But I'm not sure I'll be able to catch up until tomorrow when I get back home from work :(

I agree... This is kind of hitting close to home in a way... And I certainly didn't handle it with the same maturity as Patrick did... That and the other guy had made up his mind already...

I have way too many questions and I could totally rant on and on about my opinions and how I'd like things to play out...

New episode tonight! But I'm not sure I'll be able to catch up until tomorrow when I get back home from work :(

I agree... This is kind of hitting close to home in a way... And I certainly didn't handle it with the same maturity as Patrick did... That and the other guy had made up his mind already...

I have way too many questions and I could totally rant on and on about my opinions and how I'd like things to play out...

Thankfully (just cos of my own head) they didn't address too much, there is a lot more to come I think

Okay.

Oh. Kay.

This is why I don't like waiting a whole week between episodes! :p I caught up! I did it! I'm up-to-date with Season 2 and I have so many feels.

Kevin continues to disappoint me because I just want him and Patrick together so badly. Almost as much as I don't want Patrick and Ritchie together. So Kevin needs to ditch John and wife the shit outta Patrick pronto!

Patrick was a hot mess in that latest episode. I was so worried about where that speech was going, but his brain explosion was understandable... I guess.

Is it just me or does the Eddie and Agustín friendship thing feel random for some reason? Almost contrived. But it's nice to see something different. Though, I can't work out whether Eddie is playing hard to get, if he's resisting because of the fact that he's positive or if there's more to it than what he's already letting on. Either way, we'll soon find out.

Also, Dom.

That man is everything.

Everything.

:shy:

So, yeah. Bring on next week.

OH and third post in a row but whatever

Now that I know what you're referring to, please do. I would be interested in hearing some discussion about some of these storylines. It is all so fascinating.

Patrick is becoming one of the most annoying leading characters ever

For some reason I found this episode extra comedic? :s Especially Patrick at the funeral. Maybe I'm just horrible.

He becomes more self absorbed every episode, increasingly unlikeable

I havn't had a chance to watch the first season yet (as i've only just found this show), but I'm liking the second season.

Ok so I gotta be honest here... The story telling really sucks this season!!! Dom and Lyn break up and the next episode is nothing but Patrick??? Patrick and Kevin call it quits and all we got was Kevin acting mopy (I'm really messed up) and Patrick trying to make amends with Richie... I so wanted them to show more of John and Kevin's real relationship... I mean all we know of John is the few minutes of him acting mildly douchey and a couple of awkward moments with Patrick... I'll admit the speech was kind of epic in a way... The show is still pretty good but I just wish the timeline wasn't so choppy... I also have mixed feelings about Patrick taking Kevin back so quickly and I can't help but think it's going to end badly...

Ok so I gotta be honest here... The story telling really sucks this season!!! Dom and Lyn break up and the next episode is nothing but Patrick??? Patrick and Kevin call it quits and all we got was Kevin acting mopy (I'm really messed up) and Patrick trying to make amends with Richie... I so wanted them to show more of John and Kevin's real relationship... I mean all we know of John is the few minutes of him acting mildly douchey and a couple of awkward moments with Patrick... I'll admit the speech was kind of epic in a way... The show is still pretty good but I just wish the timeline wasn't so choppy... I also have mixed feelings about Patrick taking Kevin back so quickly and I can't help but think it's going to end badly...

I think we may see more of John in the future, I agree though I think it will end badly, but I don't think Patrick taking Kevin back quickly was unrealistic, possibly the only realistic thing about the episode actually. I also agree this seasons storylines are quite aimless, Im hoping as the season starts wrapping up they start to make sense, the only person seemingly getting a well rounded story this season is Doris

They need longer seasons and the ability to flesh out the storylines and character depth a lot more.

I am watching it too and am enjoying it. love Russel Tovey who plays Kevin ,I first saw him when he played George the Werewolf on the English version of Being Human But QAF will remain my fav gay show I am such a Brian and Justin Fan

I am watching it too and am enjoying it. love Russel Tovey who plays Kevin ,I first saw him when he played George the Werewolf on the English version of Being Human But QAF will remain my fav gay show I am such a Brian and Justin Fan

Awwww QAF. <3

Brings back memories of watching it on the DL but not fooling my parents at all.

Back