Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

So the ostrich defence mechanism of burying it's head has it's downside.

PS I think that 5 minutes of Maureen was the best 5 minutes of the season.

Last edited:
Is it me or are Chris and Julia gelling better? Chris is funnier than you expect. Their shtick is working well.

I enjoy when Maureen tries to suck the youth from pretty people.

On the host front, I think the 'journey' joke was spot on and have a feeling it might be in the BBB dictionary.

There's something primal about it. It also was amusing when Maureen said her Christian husband knew how she would act re man(youth)eating. I would check for puncture wounds in the morning.

I'm not on anyone's side but I gotta say fair is fair.
Julia did say after screening the Merv incident that Joel also said that he would stab someone but that seemed to be pushed under the foliage.
Why does Merv get heat but Joel is ok?
I say I hate chocolate on my fat days but I still eat it.
Some things are just figure of speech stuff. However stupid or trite.
He was contrite. He said something silly and got up to start dinner. He didn't sit and plot ways to get the machete.
If he does it again someone can tell him to pull his head in. That's how Aussie larakins are.
Pull yer head in mate. And they're good.

A little disappointed in Chrissie's effort in the trial then. I'm used to seeing eating trials being attempted, I guess (besides Gillian McKeith).

Last edited:
I thought Chrissie would of given it more of a go, but in saying that I don't think of could of eaten the ostriches arse, the hair on it is off putting. I think it would be difficult with the smells etc. just love this show, would like to see Tyson go this week

I would have eaten the fish and that was it. Merv was kind.

Maureen's eyebrows did look better after the plucking.

And Dr Chris and Julia were in fine form last night.

I'm not on anyone's side but I gotta say fair is fair.
Julia did say after screening the Merv incident that Joel also said that he would stab someone but that seemed to be pushed under the foliage.
Why does Merv get heat but Joel is ok?
I say I hate chocolate on my fat days but I still eat it.
Some things are just figure of speech stuff. However stupid or trite.
He was contrite. He said something silly and got up to start dinner. He didn't sit and plot ways to get the machete.
If he does it again someone can tell him to pull his head in. That's how Aussie larakins are.
Pull yer head in mate. And they're good.
Because Joel would appeal to the demographic supposedly and would be one of the 'cool' kids. Merv is seen as fair game to be teased, however he rises to the occasion every time. He deserves respect.

Back