Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

I'm disappointed with the result, but didn't want Julie out either. I'm not really sure who I want gone, aside from Merv. I quite like most of them!

I'm disappointed with the result, but didn't want Julie out either. I'm not really sure who I want gone, aside from Merv. I quite like most of them!

She caused some issues, she was feisty, she was a freaking champ, I rather her over Julie tbh :(

Lauren makes a good point about Merv. I found both of them uncomfortable to watch at times.

I've never been a Julie fan in anything though, so Im biased
She was in some cooking show, yeah? Based on the show tonight though, she can sing (what?) I don't know, because as I said, haven't been able to watch much, how is Lauren a celebrity? Really don't know.

I'd be surprised if Australia has the nerv to evict Merv, but if enough of them agree with Lauren's point strongly, it could be mean nighty night.

Did Lauren mean she was "acting" with the comment about not being yourself? I thought that environment would show your true self. It may not be the self you think you are, but it is you deep down. Stronger than you thought, weaker than you thought etc.

Merv's an annoying old duffer, and would be hard to share space with, but he's also very sweet.

I just couldn't stand another minute of her crackling voice and her neck tension!

Did Lauren mean she was "acting" with the comment about not being yourself? I thought that environment would show your true self. It may not be the self you think you are, but it is you deep down. Stronger than you thought, weaker than you thought etc.
Yep. She was playing. and lost.[DOUBLEPOST=1424596276][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry to ask but who got evicted?
Lauren. Who wanted to be the next twitter whore.

I typed that, didn't I?

She was in some cooking show, yeah? Based on the show tonight though, she can sing (what?) I don't know, because as I said, haven't been able to watch much, how is Lauren a celebrity? Really don't know.
Lauren was in Hi Five apparently. Julie was on Masterchef.

Sorry to ask but who got evicted?
Lauren
Not sure, but your interpretation sounds good!

Lauren was in Hi Five apparently. Julie was on Masterchef.
And it wasn't even the good Hi 5. Once the originals left it was all over. My daughter loved Hi 5 (originals) when she was little and I remember lining up for hours at a major shopping centre to meet them. The next time I saw them do an appearance after the originals had left it was the local Big W.

Maybe that's why she was so tight-voiced?! She used her kiddy wrangler training to good effect cajoling Laura along in the gross drinks trial, but a lot of the time she did seem really tense and fake. if that's her act, she needs to work on it! I hate those little girl scratchy voices some women put on, but maybe it's an occupational hazard working in kids' entertainment.

I am stunned Julie Goodwin only got 36 votes more. It would have been awful to lose her so soon.

Back