Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck for your surg (I imagine that's a cool way to say "surgery") tomorrow, @Trala. Here's hoping you survive! That and hopefully they only fix what they're supposed to and leave the rest of your screws nice and loose.

Oh no. You're a fit bit-er too! I still haven't gotten myself one.

Congrats on 40k steps though. That's great. Your target was 10k?

302 very active minutes. Did you go exercising for 5 hours?
I got mine for Christmas, I'll give you one guess on what colour band I got....

I think that the 10,000 is the recommended amount of steps for the average person. I could be wrong tho... I don't like messing around with settings.

I did 3 walks today all were about 1 1/2 hours long... So that's about 5 hours.

I am loving my fit bit, it is such a good tool to have, I love just looking at all the data it collects.

I think that the 10,000 is the recommended amount of steps for the average person. I could be wrong tho... I don't like messing around with settings.

I am loving my fit bit, it is such a good tool to have, I love just looking at all the data it collects.

I have no idea what colour you would choose :whistling:

That's a lot of walking. I'd be dead! Do you listen to podcasts or lectures or something while you walk?

I have no idea what colour you would choose :whistling:

That's a lot of walking. I'd be dead! Do you listen to podcasts or lectures or something while you walk?
Sometimes music, sometimes podcast. Joe Rogan is pretty good, his show goes for like 3 hours. Lately I've been listening to the hardcore history podcasts. I'm loving it, just finished part 4 of a 5 part series on WW1.

Five hour walk? Ouch! Your feet must hurt after all that walking. I could never walk for that long. I would get bored.

Danny! How ya going buddy? How is your mum doing?

... And can you buy me a Fitbit too?
I'm well, I just turned 24 :arghh: getting so old now.. I got my first Tattoo though! My Mum's going ok, she's home infection free, she's slowly recovering now she had to have 1 more surgery but everything's well, thank god.

Haha, I'm stretching the budget as it is! If I become a millionaire, I'll get one delivered.

I've seen them for 120 dollars at JB Hi-Fi.
oooh I have a $50 JB voucher left over from my birthday. I didn't even think they would have them there. I have stopped buying music since spotify and stopped TV/movies since Netflix. So once upon a time JB was my absolute favourite store, these days I hardly visit.

I definitely couldn't do 5 hours in one day, but a good hour with a great podcast can make it quite pleasurable :)

I suppose it could. But I don't think I could listen and walk at the same time. I would need to be aware of my surroundings incase of any magpie attacks or loose agressive dogs who will bite you.

I'm well, I just turned 24 :arghh: getting so old now.. I got my first Tattoo though! My Mum's going ok, she's home infection free, she's slowly recovering now she had to have 1 more surgery but everything's well, thank god.

Haha, I'm stretching the budget as it is! If I become a millionaire, I'll get one delivered.
Haha. I'll hold you to that ;)

Glad to hear your mum is doing well.

24, stop it! I turned 30 in Sep last year. What tattoo did you get and where? Pics?

I suppose it could. But I don't think I could listen and walk at the same time. I would need to be aware of my surroundings incase of any magpie attacks or loose agressive dogs who will bite you.
That takes me back to my primary school where they painted eyes on all our school hats as we had a flock of angry and aggressive magpies in the playground every year haha.

Do you walk for exercise at all? I couldn't do it without at least music. Not that I do it nearly often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back