Skip to main content

Looking

Damn it, you guys are making me want to watch season 2 now.

Have they upped their game on the sex scenes yet?

I'm not sure what's up with him and Eddie... For some reason I thought he was going to go after Richie but so far outside of Richie dragging him home a few weeks ago nothing has happened... He keeps asking Eddie to do stuff but I'm not sure if it's cause he's lonely or because he's interested in him...

I was wondering that too! Eddie could be good for him, he is pretty lost since last season

Damn it, you guys are making me want to watch season 2 now.

Have they upped their game on the sex scenes yet?

We are at the half way mark now so you could get caught up and then wait for the rest... There have been a few hot sex scenes this season so far but still nothing compared to QAF...

I'm not sure Patrick and Kevin will work out either. Has it come back from break yet?

Not to level you'd expect of HBO. :p

It was a one week break for the Superbowl... Not sure why... Considering the Grammy's were tonight and I'm sure that would have a bigger impact on ratings than some silly football game...

The whole Kev and Patrick thing is too complicated now for them to just give up on it...

It's like nearly 6am or something over there, isn't it? JUST STAY UP.

4am and there is no way in hell I'm staying up... I'm on the road for work right now and I don't get picked up for work until 2:30ish... If I stay up I'm in it for the long haul... I won't get back to a hotel until about midnight... I'm also changing timezones tomorrow so I'm losing an hour...

4am and there is no way in hell I'm staying up... I'm on the road for work right now and I don't get picked up for work until 2:30ish... If I stay up I'm in it for the long haul... I won't get back to a hotel until about midnight... I'm also changing timezones tomorrow so I'm losing an hour...
Eek! Sleep well then! Have a good day tomorrow - as much fun as work can be. :p

I still haven't had a chance to catch up yet, hoping Sunday afternoon!

FFS when is the next ep out? This whole story line is WAY to familiar I need to know how it pans out...!

Back