Skip to main content

Can we replace Julia Morris with a host with personality please?

Okay then, how about someone hot replace Julia? :p

or2hqs.jpg

You want someone hot? What about now with this glamorous pose by Julia? ;)

I'd rather Julia than all the other "models" on TV with no personality and humour.

edit: Oh and just for the record I think Julia looks great. :happy:

Last edited:
...I don't really mind Julia but the thing about her and the show that is giving me the irrits is that whenever Julia does her stuff while on camera the crew must be under explicit instructions to laugh chuckle and chortle whenever she speaks or says something s0-called 'funny'... but not EVERYTHING that she does or says is always funny!...

...they laugh and laugh and laugh every time that she opens her mouth and I'm sure that they were actually laughing BEFORE she cracked a joke at one time... I'm positive about that!...

...overall... at least Julia is giving it her best to bring comedy into the show but she doesn't have to do it every time that she is on camera in my opinion... a funny little skit here or there scattered throughout the show on odd occasions would be tolerable methinks... just my opinion peoples... cheers.

...I don't really mind Julia but the thing about her and the show that is giving me the irrits is that whenever Julia does her stuff while on camera the crew must be under explicit instructions to laugh chuckle and chortle whenever she speaks or says something s0-called 'funny'... but not EVERYTHING that she does or says is always funny!...

...they laugh and laugh and laugh every time that she opens her mouth and I'm sure that they were actually laughing BEFORE she cracked a joke at one time... I'm positive about that!...

...overall... at least Julia is giving it her best to bring comedy into the show but she doesn't have to do it every time that she is on camera in my opinion... a funny little skit here or there scattered throughout the show on odd occasions would be tolerable methinks... just my opinion peoples... cheers.

Yeah, fair call on Julia and agree.

I love that Julia also shows her caring side towards the celebrities in the Tucker Trials. The way she was with Laura last night was soooooo lovely when she was getting the mess and slime off a uncomfortable Laura.

I am really liking her in this role.

I think the message of this thread should be:
2072n3c.gif

I think Julia would be good hosting a show like I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Now, but for me she doesn't have what's needed for the live version of the show.

I guess you're either someone who likes her or you're not. I'm in the not group.

For the first time she actually shitted me throughout the entire episode tonight. I didn't find a single "attempt at humour" funny - it was just cringeworthy.

To be honest.

For the first time she actually shitted me throughout the entire episode tonight. I didn't find a single "attempt at humour" funny - it was just cringeworthy.

To be honest.
She did mention something funny whilst mentioning Chrissie and the next Tucker Challenge for votes, forgot what it was though.

They employ a Button-Presser. He's a real laugh. Stay pressed.

Back