Skip to main content

Can we replace Julia Morris with a host with personality please?

I think there is a litle too much of them and not enough of the contestants. It may be because it is the first week and there is not alot of jungle footage as they seem to sleep alot and seem a bit bored.
I do like them as hosts. I have a friend who does extras work and says Julia is one of the nicest actors she has ever worked with. Really down to earth and funny.

Hosts are ok, but there ain't much happening so we see lots of them.
In the UK there would be fights and squabbles over things by now, our lot are too laid back, or don't see any importance to winning what they see as just a TV show.

I haven't watched a single ep. I keep forgetting it's on. I like her though. Some of her stand up is hilarious. I don't know anything about him except he looks a lot like a ken doll.

Last I knew, Dr Chris Brown was dating actress, Kassandra Clementi.

Kassandra is on Home and Away.

Last edited:
I think there is a litle too much of them and not enough of the contestants. It may be because it is the first week and there is not alot of jungle footage as they seem to sleep alot and seem a bit bored.
I do like them as hosts. I have a friend who does extras work and says Julia is one of the nicest actors she has ever worked with. Really down to earth and funny.

Julia seems like she would be a nice person on and off camera. I think she is really appreciative of the positive feedback her and Chris is getting as well. :)
Is Chris gay???????
:hilarious: If only gurl!

I love Julia Morris and Dr Chris
#betterthanscottcam

Julia's great, she's just frozen from the nose up so it's harder to tell.

As for Cam, I can't take any more of him and have dropped The Block. I just watched Block NZ and it was so refreshing not to have him, the irritating Shelley Craft and the horrible Keith at the fore every day. But I digress. Oh, and Block clashes terribly with Celeb and MKR so something had to give anyway.

Julia's great, she's just frozen from the nose up so it's harder to tell.

As for Cam, I can't take any more of him and have dropped The Block. I just watched Block NZ and it was so refreshing not to have him, the irritating Shelley Craft and the horrible Keith at the fore every day. But I digress. Oh, and Block clashes terribly with Celeb and MKR so something had to give anyway.

I have met Scott Cam, not a nice man

I have met Scott Cam, not a nice man
So does my longstanding belief that we will never again see a gay couple compete on The Block while he is host stand up?

(edit my apologies for swaying this thread from Celeb)

Back