Skip to main content

Maureen McCormick Love Thread.

bradymarcia.gif

I was expecting her to be a screamer, very pleasantly surprised with the way she's thrown herself into the trials. And quite classy with how she handled Laura too.

For anyone that is interested due to the popularity of Maureen on "I'm A Celebrity" Network Ten will be playing Classic Marcia Brady episodes of "The Brady Bunch" 6.00pm Saturdays.

The first episode they are showing is the one where Marcia gets hit on the nose by a football.

It's really weird to see that a 70's show will be playing in prime time on a main channel in 2015 but there you go! :eek: :laugh:

For anyone that is interested due to the popularity of Maureen on "I'm A Celebrity" Network Ten will be playing Classic Marcia Brady episodes of "The Brady Bunch" 6.00pm Saturdays.

The first episode they are showing is the one where Marcia gets hit on the nose by a football.

It's really weird to see that a 70's show will be playing in prime time on a main channel in 2015 but there you go! :eek: :laugh:
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:D:D

The way life should be! :D

I am such a closet dedicated loving obsessed Brady Bunch fan at heart.

I love how she's still unmistakeably Marcia Brady... except for her neck which would be awaiting a telegram from the Queen if only she was Australian.

Adore her.

@Lucas what did Maureen say to Howard stern about her time on the Brady bunch?

They talked about how she handled the fame while on the show, wanting Greg Brady to take her virginity, talked about how she had a crush on Robert Reed and didn't know he was gay. Most of the interview was with Howard asking sexual questions (he loves doing that) so a lot of Maureen's sexual life is talked about (that she can remember :dead:)

She also talks about how she was addicted to cocaine and her relationship with Eve Plumb that is rocky.

The video goes for about 50 minutes:

They talked about how she handled the fame while on the show, wanting Greg Brady to take her virginity, talked about how she had a crush on Robert Reed and didn't know he was gay. Most of the interview was with Howard asking sexual questions (he loves doing that) so a lot of Maureen's sexual life is talked about (that she can remember :dead:)

She also talks about how she was addicted to cocaine and her relationship with Eve Plumb that is rocky.

The video goes for about 50 minutes:
Thank you I'll watch this later.

except for her neck which would be awaiting a telegram from the Queen if only she was Australian.

Adore her.
I adore her too on this but on the Brady Bunch I was Jan all the way, oh and Peter. Yummo when he was older. I almost choked on my chardy reading your neck comment. It looks odd but kudos to Maureen for being real as an older celebrity, Australian or otherwise. She's the real deal. I knew she'd rise to the occasion.

I adore her too on this but on the Brady Bunch I was Jan all the way, oh and Peter. Yummo when he was older. I almost choked on my chardy reading your neck comment. It looks odd but kudos to Maureen for being real as an older celebrity, Australian or otherwise. She's the real deal. I knew she'd rise to the occasion.

Yeah it is surprising as you would expect her to have had the Joan Rivers treatment! She is fabulous.

Reactions: Tee
...I must admit that when I found out that 'Marcia Bradey' was going to be on this I did a heavy sigh of 'fuck me... Marcia fucking Bradey?... talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel or what?'... boy... do I have to eat those words!!!!... she is a beautiful caring person on the inside... she is all heart... she's gutsy and is not whiney... she will give her all on every occasion... she shines!... I do like Merv the most but wow!... she is a very close 2nd!... I have totally turned around with my opinion of her... go Merv and Maureen!... cheers.

I love Maureen. She's the new Queen. I hope she moves here permanently, and they give her a talk show where she's asks awkward and creepy questions and there is uncomfortable silences.

Back