Skip to main content

Maureen McCormick Love Thread.

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
She is made for reality TV!

From the way she was eating the gross foods to stepping it up when the model would not get into that pool thing with all the slim, she is seriously one of the best things about this show. Well done to whoever reached out to her agent... great casting.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here's story, of an oldish lady
Who has a very wrinkly neck
She was on a show, in the land down under
For the first day she was a wreck

But one day when this lady met her brave heart
And she knew it was much more than a hunch
That this group would somehow form a family
and that's the way they all became the lady's bunch!

The lady's bunch
The lady's bunch
That's the way they all became the lady's bunch.

I fucking love her!

I loved it on the show how they were singing yesterday in tune to the Brady Bunch song.

Joel was just glaring at them like, "Are they serious?". It was so funny because he expressed my exact thoughts.

Why did Laura sign up if she can't even swim in some algae?? Seriously.
I know! I thought the same thing. Like, Maureen actually made it so much easier for her and let her have the algae tank. I mean, seriously. It's ALGAE. In WATER. As opposed to a tank full of blood and guts and a tank full of shit, I know which one I'd have preferred Pretty poor effort imo, and she'll probably be the first to leave because of it (and she'll probably be quite glad about that too).

I had a feeling that Maureen would rise to the occasion after a soppy start and I also get the impression that she really wasn't thrilled with Laura.

I had a feeling that Maureen would rise to the occasion after a soppy start and I also get the impression that she really wasn't thrilled with Laura.
How could you be?

She was incredibly gracious given the circumstances.

Reactions: Tee
How could you be?

She was incredibly gracious given the circumstances.
Incredibly so. She showed enormous generosity of spirit which Laura didn't deserve frankly. Mind you, it wouldn't have been easy to do any of them and I think Maureen opted for the harder tanks. She's proving herself to be a real trouper. Barry did very well too. Kudos to them all, even Laura.

Back