Skip to main content

Martin Place evacuated, hostages held at Lindt Cafe

Quite possibly - all will be in the revealed in the statement.

Sky News just reported at least 1, potentially 2 fatalities. That gunmen being dead wouldn't upset me.
It's kind of scary that he did something that made the hostages who raced out when they did that made them think they'd take their chances, there was no indication beforehand that the police were going in.

It's kind of scary that he did something that made the hostages who raced out when they did that made them think they'd take their chances, there was no indication beforehand that the police were going in.

It was very scary to see that as well - still watching Sky News.

Apparently, gunmen is one of the deaths. Other death is unknown. Police officer is critically injured reportedly.[DOUBLEPOST=1418659905][/DOUBLEPOST]
He shot a hostage?

It is unknown at the moment.

I was born in the 50s I got stoned and Ill die this new age is just about right

Radio on

Im in love with massachuessets

road runner

It was very scary to see that as well - still watching Sky News.

Apparently, gunmen is one of the deaths. Other death is unknown. Police officer is critically injured reportedly.[DOUBLEPOST=1418659905][/DOUBLEPOST]

It is unknown at the moment.
Was just reported, that he shot a hostage, 1 is dead, 3 critically injured.

Police officer has a minor injury apparently. They were claiming critical before.

Wish he wasn't injured at all though.

None of it should have happened. This person was just another psychopath looking for a hat to hang it's actions on.
I hope that apprentice kid is okay.

I am hoping all those hostages are okay.

Apprentice kid might have been the one running out in that group of 5 or 6? He looked pretty young.

Could be wrong though.

I am hoping all those hostages are okay.

Apprentice kid might have been the one running out in that group of 5 or 6? He looked pretty young.

Could be wrong though.

I'm sad for any of them, but his mum didn't know he was there until about 3pm yesterday.

Back