Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she wearing a floppy sun hat in a plane? #coolfail
I bet she is thinking about how her hair will look when she gets off the plane and wants to cover it up? She will probably take it off and put it above the seats if it won't get crushed.
She's got her scrunchy on her arm.

I wonder if they will get engaged this trip? Might be a perfect romantic time.

tee_smyth
33 minutes ago · The Emerson
Tha gals at @londonmgtgroup Xmas party. @seewantshop@zoelvirademkiw@jazzdbell #conrtits

10860102_799658870093403_770700111_n.jpg
No one looks Christmassy. Is that a thing in Australia? At my Christmas parties people usually wear something Christmassy, a pin or scarf or something in Christmas colors. Not ugly Christmas sweaters...but something.

This looks like any party.

Brett, you truly took the words right out of my mouth. I was catching up and it was all too much. No words for Jake. When I saw about 4 posts in a row, talking about the same damn store, it was nauseating. People can't just take a picture, without trying to make it look like an ad. Everything is to promote and get stuff for free. I can't even deal. At least Ryan bought his stuff, and didn't stand next to a Ducati wishing he could have one. Between the homemade ads, and the modeling shots, I'm over it.

Ps, the Instagram article was intriguing. I SOOOOOOOOOOO hope they catch these fools buying followers. Anything for something free.

Ryan is hawking free stuff just like the rest of them. Here are a few, there are more.

http://instagram.com/p/wVWetRHP3P/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/wSFGFIHPwF/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/wIAQNtHP7T/?modal=true

I mean I think they are buying followers ... I asked a few about camera shy no one knew anything... And PRIYA and I are the only ones that came on here... And it's not us

After BBUK2013 one the HMs named Gina bought followers on Twitter. Someone noticed her number going up very fast and posted the link into the BBuk forum. Many forum member went over to her Twitter and you could actually see the followers going up. It was fascinating. It took about 30 minutes for her account to increase by 25,000 followers.

Here is the link to the thread showing the comments in real time.

I was specifically talking about the bike he said he bought. I have no doubt they've all received free stuff, and that is not my issue. My issue is when you only post to get free stuff, or you jack up your numbers to get free stuff. Trust me, if I see someone post 4 posts in a row, of any housemate, promoting free stuff, I'd say the same about them. Ryan is not exempt, but I was talking about him talking about buying something after a bunch of "look what I got for free" posts. The occasional free stuff is fine.

Every photo of Ryan alone, with his mates, from old insta photos all just ooze money
Blerghh

To me they scream 'try hard wannabe rich'. I'm not seeing the private jets, yachts and supercars that properly rich brats have access to for posting on instagram.

I was specifically talking about the bike he said he bought. ...

Yeah except he never actually said* he bought any of that stuff (Lotus Elise, Ducati or diamond ring).

And on a separate note about that instagram follower business
-----------------
Unless Instagram comes out and says it has dropped tens of millions of fake/inactive accounts then you know it was just a publicity stunt.

Their business model (and all social media) relies on user numbers and they know damn well that a significant percentage are fake. So they'll pay lip service to 'fixing' the problem, but they won't actually do much about it.

*Slap me if I'm wrong, but he was just joking.

To me they scream 'try hard wannabe rich'. I'm not seeing the private jets, yachts and supercars that properly rich brats have access to for posting on instagram.

Yeah except he never actually said* he bought any of that stuff (Lotus Elise, Ducati or diamond ring).

And on a separate note about that instagram follower business
-----------------
Unless Instagram comes out and says it has dropped tens of millions of fake/inactive accounts then you know it was just a publicity stunt.

Their business model (and all social media) relies on user numbers and they know damn well that a significant percentage are fake. So they'll pay lip service to 'fixing' the problem, but they won't actually do much about it.

Oh, for the love. Is this Ryan thing still being quoted? Yes, I took "money well spent" to mean he bought it. If he didn't buy it, if he was window shopping, if he was joking, I genuinely don't care. My point, that I'm now over, was that I don't like pics for free things. Beginning, middle and end. Okay, while I respect everyone's opinion, I'm bowing out of the did Ryan buy or didn't buy debate, because that was never the real point, and I'm just repeating myself now.

As for Instagram, I suppose we'll see.

Oh, for the love. Is this Ryan thing still being quoted? Yes, I took "money well spent" to mean he bought it. If he didn't buy it, if he was window shopping, if he was joking, I genuinely don't care. My point, that I'm now over, was that I don't like pics for free things. Beginning, middle and end. Okay, while I respect everyone's opinion, I'm bowing out of the did Ryan buy or didn't buy debate, because that was never the real point, and I'm just repeating myself now.

As for Instagram, I suppose we'll see.
I dont think he bought them:whistling:

Sorry couldn't resist:)

Keeping it REAL *claps*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back