Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo and Skye are supposed to be doing this Friday and Saturday night. possibly why Skye is dressed up:)

10808823_732998153454952_25377184_n.jpg
Did they do anything like this last year?

Skye looks stunning. She'd make a great model along the likes of Heidi Klum or others. So long as she doesn't speak, she won't get busted for playing dress-ups. Bless.
I think Skye expresses herself pretty well. She was excellent when Leo came back and she told him clearly that he needed to make other attachments and she didn't owe him anything. Her interviews have been clear and on point and entertaining. I think she has good street smarts and is relatable.

To some extent I agree with you @Rose711, but at times there is a vast difference between the age she looks and acts IMO. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the light reflects off the titanium dioxide/zinc oxide particles and the result makes you look white as a ghost. Haha, the science of looking beautiful! Or at least trying to. :playful:
I'm checking all my foundations and stuff in the morning... I don't think I have any with SPF in it... I mean try to avoid wearing heavy liquid based make up during the day... especially if I know I'll be in the sun... then it's SPF moisturizer and actual sunscreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back