Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

OMG!! *fans face and grabs a Baileys*

tumblr_inline_mlk91urVa51qz4rgp.gif

@David Hodis, what has been peoples reactions from your friends and family after you were on big brother? do they say lines from the show to you now?
Honestly, nothing but positive. People constantly tell me that they loved watching me which means everything. I know I went through tough times in the first 3 weeks which was hard for my friends and family to watch, but then I found my feet and things picked up. I had dinner with Travis and one of his friends last night and she told me that all his mates were David fans which is just an amazing thing to hear. I barely cop negative comments on social media apart from a certain persons fans but thats to be expected and they are entitled to their thoughts but I'm not one to fire back cos i think it says more about them then it does about me. As I've always said Haters are always gonna hate. I wish @MelKen was able to do the same but I can only imagine its harder looking in from the outside. Some people say lines to me, like I have a belly button, Not here to put stickers on apples and I get called Strategy Dave a lot. Not really the answer to your question but i have written too much to delete it and start again.

I'm guessing that his real name was Ryan.
We knew that after he was in the house 10 mins cos he worked with Sandra a few years earlier.

Honestly, nothing but positive. People constantly tell me that they loved watching me which means everything. I know I went through tough times in the first 3 weeks which was hard for my friends and family to watch, but then I found my feet and things picked up. I had dinner with Travis and one of his friends last night and she told me that all his mates were David fans which is just an amazing thing to hear. I barely cop negative comments on social media apart from a certain persons fans but thats to be expected and they are entitled to their thoughts but I'm not one to fire back cos i think it says more about them then it does about me. As I've always said Haters are always gonna hate. I wish @MelKen was able to do the same but I can only imagine its harder looking in from the outside. Some people say lines to me, like I have a belly button, Not here to put stickers on apples and I get called Strategy Dave a lot. Not really the answer to your question but i have written too much to delete it and start again.

We knew that after he was in the house 10 mins cos he worked with Sandra a few years earlier.
OMG people on her use the "I have a belly button" line whenever 2 posters are having an argument.... And the BOOM BITCH line from Lisa as well...

@MelKen, was amazing! 100% loyal to you and so very supportive, just like any great sibling would be. I hope she is ok from the experience too, she wasn't in the house but in her own way, both your sisters way, they too were on this journey.

I am glad that you have received mostly an awesome response, you deserve the positivity from this. And I love that you are focusing on that.

Can you please explain the 'put stickers on apples' thing? We had a discussion about it here.

Extremely drunk after uni exams - audio and video go out of sync early and you really can't hear me you can only hear the guy filming it but the host did tell me I was one of the best rendition he had ever heard ;) no wonder I put Jason to the sword at auditions :cat::cat::cat::cat:

It's beautiful. You can tell you were destined for stardom as the caged flamingos lead singer haha. Absolutely died laughing when Jason tweeted that you prank called him pretending to be Channel 9 asking him to sing at the carols :hilarious:

Back