Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

@Sweetgeek
@Kismet

katy-perry-omg.gif

you are quite perceptive Delcan lol
It was coming, his fans have been trying to get in contact with his loved ones for David to get a right of reply. :sneaky:

aU0R4pF.gif

Now he just has 400 pages to go through, im sure he will post when he's done reading them (in a weeks time) :hilarious:

Today's posts wills suffice. :angelic:

I hope he's signed up to offer a public apology to Priya for being such a jerk to her.

Nah. That would defuse the situation, I want him to inflame it further. :sneaky:

@Sweetgeek lol yeah I am a pretty huge Tim fan, especially last year, really wanted him to win, so much that it did make me not like the other housemates and desperately campaign against the others lol

But with Tim being compared to ....her, in slandering and self promoting I can't NOT agree...since he does do this...
I saw him post stuff in his thread about this years housemates having an easier game or being really boring and implying they weren't anything like him, I mean yes kind of true, since he was an amazing game player and majority of his seasons contestants were more entertaining that this years but I think that once you've won big brother and you know people adore and respect you so much you don't need to slam others down from newer seasons/your own season to remind other people how much better you are.

With that being said, @Gemini I can see why she (who shall not be named on here...) posts would remind you of Tim.. since it was a bit of a *HATE ON YOU/I AM AMAZING* post, however....she is super bitchy and vindictive with what she says. She called David racist and sexist.... I mean seriously?!!??!!
For someone who is not here to defend themselves and during the season we've seen nothing like that from him, calling out such cruel names to use against someone is really bitter and ruthless.

Tim wouldn't do that, tim is truthful without being cruel...she's just super mean.

Why should we believe you when you say he's sexist? because you're a woman?
why should we believe you when you say he's racist? because you're indian?
Seriously, maybe the reason he didn't LIKE YOU is because you are mean and bitchy and has absolutely nothing to do with your gender and race. He hated your smirk and found you a hypocritical authority figure, he called you out for it and you go all "don't slander my profession...teachers are meant to be kind and nice...don't make us look negative" OH SHUT UP...we all know teachers are told to be slightly controlling because if they aren't their class rooms would be chaotic.

She's so so so so mean to him and instead of finally moving on and just simply saying "we've had our differences and won't be friends" she goes on to do this!!
Cruel and bitchy. She's been like this from day 1 in there. I don't see why people like her when she's so mean.
Not to mention she managed to sneak in the word bully to use on him and at the same time slam 4 other housemates in her post.

Pathetic.

And omgsh that..."good luck to him trying to bully me...he bullied Jason and Skye" Bloody hell why has Jason never mentioned this and why did we NEVER see this? Skye gave back what she got with David so whatever arguments went to between them I would NOT call bullying either.
No one would bully HER because she's intimidating, controlling, manipulative and so many instances we saw her continue on with an argument she was clearly wrong in just so her opinion was considered right and above others.
To me that's the ultimate bad game player!
Has she learnt anything from being in there with 21 other housemates...or does she seriously think she's better than all of them and that they had to learn from her because she's so amazing?

urgh...definitely rolling my eyes at every single post of hers.

Also, I love all people all cultures and all religions and I think being unique in where we originate from only makes us more interesting and loveable
...but I personally detest it when people use the word racist to describe someone who doesn't like them just because they're both a different nationality.
That's so stupid and sad...throw words around like that and you're actually creating hate and racism, back off from that topic lady...we are all the same and throwing racism in there because someone doesn't like you for your personality is another attempt to make yourself the victim and them a horrendous predator like evil person...

All respect lost (not that I had much for her anyways to be honest...)

One heck of a post! And explained so well, from the comparison of Tim to my issues of what bothered me.

I can't even like this post enough tbh

Back