Skip to main content

Q and A okay?

Luke Blundell

HI GUYS!

Sooooooo0o0o00oo0 I'm going to be doing my first Q and A now the BB season is over, I want to answer your questions! It can be BB related, or if you want to know anything about me feel free to ask :) Im really excited to do this! So please ask away :) Even if 1 person replies or 10 people :) Any question will be amazing!

HI GUYS!

Sooooooo0o0o00oo0 I'm going to be doing my first Q and A now the BB season is over, I want to answer your questions! It can be BB related, or if you want to know anything about me feel free to ask :) Im really excited to do this! So please ask away :) Even if 1 person replies or 10 people :) Any question will be amazing!
Are you single? Cute guy ;) haha!

Who were your top 3 favourite housemates to interview from this season? Also are you going to be doing any more contiki tours! Thanks!

Has your opinion changed on any housemate after you interviewed them? Who and was it positive or negative?

What is this reality show that you are about to auditioned for? Is it on channel Nine? Is it a new format? Who gave you the chance to audition?

Do you like the princess bride? if so you should head down to my appreciation thread that I made....

http://behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/the-princess-bride-appreciation-society.53790/

AMAZING questions guys! :)

I don't know If I will answer this in the video so...Its a dating show HAHA, I don't know what network, I don't think they have one yet! It is suppose to be "A new dating show, but something we might have seen before with a twist" .. and I was contacted through Starnow :) ..

My audition was yesterday, and I am first reserve, so they are going to call me monday if they need me to come to Sydney, but I am just happy they know who I am and have my name... fingers crossed they need me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417781010][/DOUBLEPOST]
any inside goss you can tell us

you gotta be more specific ;)

Who if any would you like to interview again? Ie who do you think you could still get heaps more out of?

AMAZING questions guys! :)

I don't know If I will answer this in the video so...Its a dating show HAHA, I don't know what network, I don't think they have one yet! It is suppose to be "A new dating show, but something we might have seen before with a twist" .. and I was contacted through Starnow :) ..

My audition was yesterday, and I am first reserve, so they are going to call me monday if they need me to come to Sydney, but I am just happy they know who I am and have my name... fingers crossed they need me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417781010][/DOUBLEPOST]

you gotta be more specific ;)
Ohh is it a dating show shot inside a house full of cameras and the participants can't leave? Coz if BB is not coming back nest year I'm going to need a new and better show to come along...

Oh good luck I hope you get in and fall in love and get married!

What does David smell like btw...:p

Back