Skip to main content

Lasting friendships?

Really? Jason would do my head in. He bounced around like a child wanting attention and somehow doesn't seem like a real person...more like a caricature. You'd know him better than us of course, we only know what we saw on the daily shows - and that wasn't much. It didn't enamor him to me personally though, they made him look obnoxious.

Love your new hair colour btw. Very glam.
Every word you posted in this post, yes, yes and yes.

Priya and Skye.

Lina and Richard.

Jake, Katie, Lawson, Lisa, Ryan, Sam, and Sandra.

David and Leo.

Dion and Jason.

Jason and Priya.

I don't think they showed any of it, at least I didn't see it if they did. I wouldn't bet money that they didn't record it though. The comment refers to his post show interview. He told the interviewer he regularly visited the toilets for a tension easing fiddle. He said that Lawson used to cover himself in a doona but he just got on with it and didn't worry about the cameras.

How gross is that, with all of the things he could have talked about, that is what he chose to disclose on his winners interview. His mummy and sisters must be so proud.
As much as she annoyed me,this is typical of the conversations that Lina objected to....

As much as she annoyed me,this is typical of the conversations that Lina objected to....
Yes, you're right, it was. I can see her point. Some things just don't need to be discussed. I mean I have no objection to people discussing whatever they want amongst interested and contributing parties but I got the impression from Lina that they would bring up the topic specifically to make some of the other hm's feel uncomfortable - and that's what I have a problem with. They called her a prude. I don't consider that prudish just because she doesn't want to hear about their wanking and sex escapades. I'd call it tasteless on their part and juvenile that they taunted her because she didn't want to hear about it. They behaved like a bunch of grubby little boys.

Yes, you're right, it was. I can see her point. Some things just don't need to be discussed. I mean I have no objection to people discussing whatever they want amongst interested and contributing parties but I got the impression from Lina that they would bring up the topic specifically to make some of the other hm's feel uncomfortable - and that's what I have a problem with. They called her a prude. I don't consider that prudish just because she doesn't want to hear about their wanking and sex escapades. I'd call it tasteless on their part and juvenile that they taunted her because she didn't want to hear about it. They behaved like a bunch of grubby little boys.
I am def not a prude but the way you see Sam and lawson act on social media they come across like filthy little ass holes[DOUBLEPOST=1417249317][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha anti Gretel you are the only hater that cracks me up.... Very witty ... I like it
He does it to everyone lol

Nope I am ... Everyone loves jason
It's true, I was in the audience and during the ad breaks they weren't including you in the selfies and discussions. It's like they're all in a cult and they can't handle any outside/interesting opinions. Good on you for pointing out that you were traumatised on air. You've got a lot of guts & should be proud! (PS I got a selfie with you and told you that, even though they treat you like shit, you were the best housemate)

Katie has just moved to Bondi which happens to be very conveniently close to Ryan who is in Rose Bay.

David and Leo will be biffles until everyone else finds out what Leo whispered to him.

It's true, I was in the audience and during the ad breaks they weren't including you in the selfies and discussions. It's like they're all in a cult and they can't handle any outside/interesting opinions. Good on you for pointing out that you were traumatised on air. You've got a lot of guts & should be proud! (PS I got a selfie with you and told you that, even though they treat you like shit, you were the best housemate)
I agree and I hope it made them all squirm in their seats and feel very uncomfortable. What they did as a group to Gemma was atrocious. I couldn't believe my eyes, firstly that they did it and secondly that it was televised to a family audience. There is never a time when treatment like that of others is ok.

Back