Skip to main content

I don't understand how anyone can dislike Priya?

She owned everything! When Travis said, when so many people dislike something, maybe you should look in a mirror, she said I have! And I can live with all my faults. That is her taking ownership. She is the only one who didn't make excuses for past comments or behaviours. The rest of them were show to be backstabbing and gossiping too. I thought that game of Travis' was absolutely mean spirited. The hide n seek, just Ryan trying to hurt her.
Just because someone dislikes me, doesn't make it my problem. If I dislike you, it doesn't make it your problem.

I am sorry, but she did make an excuse for a past comment.... When Priya was gossiping behind Skye's back and called Skye STUPID. The first thing Priya said when watching the vid was "That was on the first week..." (Sounds like a big ass excuse to me).

That was a very judgemental comment from such a 'so called' intelligent woman (teacher). Disgusting really!

That sounds exactly like Ryan. Especially #5. And #2.

#1 & #6 - ha-ha, that's Ryan to a T.

#9 through to #13 and #15 could be tailored specifically for him.

Looks like you've got it wrong and it's Ryan who's the BAITER, sorry.

Most probably is about Ryan too... However, this thread is about Priya! oh boy!

You guys could've had the funny cult thingy too. Ya'll just didn't run with it. You coulda been the Davites. (NOT Dravidians) We coulda have had such fun with the Davites versus the Pristians. And it coulda been David and Priya final two. Instead we have a massiv ;) hate thing going for Priya and the Pritians feeling defensive. Because so many people don't get the joke.
I'm sorry, but no. I see your point, but no. The thought of "You guys could've had the funny cult thingy too" phsyically makes me shudder. We like Dave because he's Dave. We didn't need to build him up into something he's not and then shove it down everyone's throat.

As for the "Pristian" joke, we get it. We all get it. We just shake our heads at it.

This is not an attack on you ;) Just my opinion. I would have loved to have seen Dave and Priya as the final 2.

Dave and Priya, that is. Not Dave and Prisus.

Firstly, I am answering a question. So no need to get all defensive on my own thoughts.

I am sorry, I re-read my post and didn't word it appropriately... So let me rephrase it.

According to Dr. Phil, people like Priya are referred to as BAITERS.

Here's another description for your perusal.

Have a lovely day ;)

View attachment 46796
Sounds like an ex boss of mine

A lot of these points could actually apply to Kate.

It's really sad but a lot of those points apply to a lot of people we associate with. I finished reading Dr Phil's "Life Code" book and was shocked to learn how many people are BAITERS in my life. Great book, highly recommend it!

As someone has mentioned before, being brought up in the Indian caste system could explain a lot of her arrogant and entitled behaviour. From what we hear of her having servants in the house and her profession of being a teacher would put her in the highest caste, Brahmain. http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/indias-caste-system.html

Having spent some time in India and witnessed it first hand, it is very brutal and very real.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but no. I see your point, but no. The thought of "You guys could've had the funny cult thingy too" phsyically makes me shudder. We like Dave because he's Dave. We didn't need to build him up into something he's not and then shove it down everyone's throat.

As for the "Pristian" joke, we get it. We all get it. We just shake our heads at it.

This is not an attack on you ;) Just my opinion. I would have loved to have seen Dave and Priya as the final 2.

Not you don't get it. We are having fun while supporting our favorite, why is it so hard to understand. :bang: Haters are the problems, we didn't ask to be constantly attacked for how we support her; and the demand of reasons for liking our favourite, leave us alone and we will leave you alone.

Most hate against Priya is in HER APPRECIATION THREAD we don't make you come there.

Well I don't dislike her or for matter like her but I certainly have an opinion, I'm Mavis Beacon for fuck's sake.

Priya is completely self-absorbed, unyielding and grandiloquently, officiously pig-headed. She's imperious to the point where her overblown sense of self-perceived british raj 'dignity' makes her being dismissive of any sentiment that is in direct conflict with her own something she regards merely an entitlement her superior intellect affords, a luxury her subordinates can doubtfully appreciate and stonewalling them until they relent by the powers that are invested in her a birthright she is......hmm i need an analogy here.....oh I know, a birthright she is - like a teacher scolding a pupil, pontifically beholden to bestow upon them. She is almost nearly in every very aspect, the essence,

of,

me.

For the record I'm not emotionally invested in any of the remaining attention whores or any of those who preceded them, that would be weird. Like spending money to vote for them or..............you know.....actually campaigning for them on social media to win (family and friends excluded).

No offence to you guys.

except the weird ones.

*bats eyelashes* It's really effective Iv'e got really long eyelashes.

Fair enough, I won't take it as an attack on me. I think, though, that David would've enjoyed being elevated to a deity.

She isn't the funnest person to watch and I don't think her fans have done her many favours with their blind faith following. Just ask yourself who has actually made you laugh out loud and you'll say :- Penny, Skye (c'mon peoples, she has had her moments), Ryan and David. I did laugh out loud at Travis's bathroom fall as well. Priya isn't a bad person, just one that doesn't make me smile and I dislike some of her hardcore fans more than I dislike the butter chicken queen herself.

Just ask yourself who has actually made you laugh out loud and you'll say :- Penny, Skye (c'mon peoples, she has had her moments)...

I have to admit when skyabolical said to Penny last night in the sanctuary "look - no offense but I know what you mean" (in relation to Penny being worried about her ageing) I lolled.

Skye's still a dingbat though and I'm getting really sick of seeing her whiskerbiscuit.

Back