Skip to main content

I don't understand how anyone can dislike Priya?

I can tell you exactly why the Prisus bullshit! People don't like her because she's just another regular HMs thats been elevated into something god like and this gimmick has got her this far. Her fans are rabids and that what puts other people off and in affect makes people hate Priya for beating out their fav HMs because of said gimmick.

I can tell you exactly why the Prisus bullshit! People don't like her because she's just another regular HMs thats been elevated into something god like and this gimmick has got her this far. Her fans are rabids and that what puts other people off and in affect makes people hate Priya for beating out their fav HMs because of said gimmick.
Ok, so, because her fans like her more, other housemates get evicted because their fans don't like them enough? How is that Priya's problem? And further more, I will tell you a secret. Now, lean in close. The whole Prisus thing, you know, the Pristianity... It's a joke! You know, like Ryan and Travis said, just a bit of fun. Don't you have a sense of humor?

Ok, so, because her fans like her more, other housemates get evicted because their fans don't like them enough? How is that Priya's problem? And further more, I will tell you a secret. Now, lean in close. The whole Prisus thing, you know, the Pristianity... It's a joke! You know, like Ryan and Travis said, just a bit of fun. Don't you have a sense of humor?
But its why she's still in there! Otherwise she would have been out months ago! If she was just Priya - Indian chick without the obsessed fans she would be out. David got lucky too with getting a surprise followship but we didn't worship him like Priya fans do.

But its why she's still in there! Otherwise she would have been out months ago! If she was just Priya - Indian chick without the obsessed fans she would be out. David got lucky too with getting a surprise followship but we didn't worship him like Priya fans do.
I like Priya. I understand her. I have fun with the whole Pristanity. I liked David for the underdog he was. And he was really sweet with both Sandra and Skye, for about a minute and a half. Until he became a pricky jerk. As soon as the big dogs started paying attention to him he got mean. You guys could've had the funny cult thingy too. Ya'll just didn't run with it. You coulda been the Davites. (NOT Dravidians) We coulda have had such fun with the Davites versus the Pristians. And it coulda been David and Priya final two. Instead we have a massiv ;) hate thing going for Priya and the Pritians feeling defensive. Because so many people don't get the joke.

Last edited:
She's honest. She's insightful. She's kept the game interesting with her game playing. She's considerate.

HOW do ppl not like her?!?! It's beyond me!!!

She has a humongous stick up her arse and genuinely believes her shit doesn't stink. You tell me why a normal well adjusted person would like that in a friend/acquaintance?

I already have a mother, the last thing I need is a random female born in the same decade as me imparting her unsolicited pearls of wisdom onto me.

She even said she knew she was in the wrong last night with Travia even though Travis was being a dick too and BB asked her if she would apologize? and she said No. But that whole hide and seek thing at the end of the ep just showed how they thought of her as some authoritative figure and they were naughty kids just having fun.

Which showed them to be a group of children being lead by Lord of the Flies, Ryan, and his sidekick, Peter Pan, Travis.

I don't like Priya because she has a rubbish attitude. This "unapologetically Priya" is her way of saying I am entitled to do what I want, without regard to whether that may hurt others, irritate others, stir the pot etc. Its this entitlement and her over inflated sense that she is cleverer than people around her. She never backs down and enjoys arguing because In her mind it proves how intellectually superior she is. She looks like a twat to me. All puffed up with her over inflated ego, smirking. bah

I suppose that Dr Phil said "Priya Malik, from BBAUS, is a baiter" and " that is my professional opinion". Smh o_O

Firstly, I am answering a question. So no need to get all defensive on my own thoughts.

I am sorry, I re-read my post and didn't word it appropriately... So let me rephrase it.

According to Dr. Phil, people like Priya are referred to as BAITERS.

Here's another description for your perusal.

Have a lovely day ;)

ff2dc3d5dd072bc7cd124ac7eed9a844.jpg

People dislike Priya because she refuses to be meek and do what she is told. Strong women are always given a hard time in the house and it's a testament to Priya's intelligence and resilience that she's been able to cut through the hostility without compromising her belief in herself or pandering to the petty whims of opthers.

When Ryan kept repeating, If you have a problem just tell me, what he was really saying was, Will you please just shut up and let me win?

Back