Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

OT. Im still reeling a little that Lisa was snapped having lunch or whatever it was with Chris Smith. WTAF

Great, the 1000th episode of BBAU and it's a tragic MESS

what a shame that THIS is the 1000th episode of big brother :'(

1000th episode of BB in OZ??? WHYYYY????

When they mean 100th episode does this include the Channel 10 series?
FUN FACT: Just because I'm so PEDANTIC I went through and added up ALL the Big Brother episodes I have saved from between 2001-2014 (excluding Uplate) and while it ISN'T exactly 1,000 episodes... I'll be damned because it's actually pretty bloody close.

If I worked it out right, there's about 987 episodes in total.

I am pretty sure you along with most of this forum is blind.

Maybe you should go reading FB and learn the reality instead of making a fake fantasy.

Fantasy about what? Because we like Priya we perceive her actions more different than those who are indifferent/hate her. There's no "fake fantasy" here. Just being a supportive fan

So did the 1000 include all of the FNLs and Uplates and Insiders and BBSaturdays and Evictions and Nominations and Confidentials and Saturday Showdowns and Big Mouths and The Logans Revealed special and whatever else?

EDIT: nvm, thanks @the Theorist

Reactions: koo
PRIYA LEARN TO STOP TAKING EVERYTHING SO SERIOUSLY!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I think she is unraveling! I think she thinks she is so close to the end of the game, wants to make these moves by making others look bad, but instead it is not working, and so we are stuck with a woman who is imo self destructing

Back