Skip to main content

The Final Questions/Interviews + Life after BB

Luke Blundell

Hello guys and girls :)

So I don't mean to start a new thread and all, but this thread will be for the FINAL 6 interview questions.

Now I went to Sydney last night to interview Dave and Leo (Interviews to be up tonight/tomorrow)
and was informed I will interview the 3 evicted TUESDAY NIGHT for about 5 minutes each and thats it. Same with the final 3 evicted WEDNESDAY NIGHT. Now I'm not sure when I will be interviewing the final 3, the schedule is absolutely crazy, so what I'm going to do is SKIP the fan questions in the sense that I won't be saying they are fan questions, or saying who asked them. I will just say your question within my questions. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY FAN QUESTIONS FOR PENNY LINA PRIYA RYAN SKYE OR TRAVIS LET ME KNOW. Its a shame they will only go for about 5 minutes but I will definitely try and charm my way to getting more minutes (They said 10 minutes for David......15 minutes later hehe) So just bare with me, they won't be your typical sit down and chat interview and relax, they will be main questions and straight to the point, again expect that 5-8 minute mark, thats not to say though that I don't sit down with them after BB like I did with Tim etc. So FIRE YOUR FAN QUESTIONS AT ME!

If you guys don't have me on Instagram I was invited to the Arias Launch Party with Channel 10 about a month and a half ago. Anyways I was invited to do interviews on the red carpet, not guaranteed interviews as you have to go through publicists etc but the likes of 1D, 5SOS, Katy Perry will be walking the carpet. If you guys know about the Arias you will know ITS ON THE SAME DAY AS BB FINALE!!!!!!!

I have come to the conclusion I will not be doing the red carpet interviews for the Arias, its breaks my heart because I have worked so hard for this BB thing but BB comes first. In saying that though I spoke with BB headquarters and they are letting me back stage for the finale 2 days to film anything I want and put it in a video. So after speaking to a few people I think I am going to finish this BB season in style and finish what I started. :) EXOHEXOH (sorry this was so long)

Hello guys and girls :)

So I don't mean to start a new thread and all, but this thread will be for the FINAL 6 interview questions.

Now I went to Sydney last night to interview Dave and Leo (Interviews to be up tonight/tomorrow)
and was informed I will interview the 3 evicted TUESDAY NIGHT for about 5 minutes each and thats it. Same with the final 3 evicted WEDNESDAY NIGHT. Now I'm not sure when I will be interviewing the final 3, the schedule is absolutely crazy, so what I'm going to do is SKIP the fan questions in the sense that I won't be saying they are fan questions, or saying who asked them. I will just say your question within my questions. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY FAN QUESTIONS FOR PENNY LINA PRIYA RYAN SKYE OR TRAVIS LET ME KNOW. Its a shame they will only go for about 5 minutes but I will definitely try and charm my way to getting more minutes (They said 10 minutes for David......15 minutes later hehe) So just bare with me, they won't be your typical sit down and chat interview and relax, they will be main questions and straight to the point, again expect that 5-8 minute mark, thats not to say though that I don't sit down with them after BB like I did with Tim etc. So FIRE YOUR FAN QUESTIONS AT ME!

If you guys don't have me on Instagram I was invited to the Arias Launch Party with Channel 10 about a month and a half ago. Anyways I was invited to do interviews on the red carpet, not guaranteed interviews as you have to go through publicists etc but the likes of 1D, 5SOS, Katy Perry will be walking the carpet. If you guys know about the Arias you will know ITS ON THE SAME DAY AS BB FINALE!!!!!!!

I have come to the conclusion I will not be doing the red carpet interviews for the Arias, its breaks my heart because I have worked so hard for this BB thing but BB comes first. In saying that though I spoke with BB headquarters and they are letting me back stage for the finale 2 days to film anything I want and put it in a video. So after speaking to a few people I think I am going to finish this BB season in style and finish what I started. :) EXOHEXOH (sorry this was so long)
Dude. Sorry you have to miss the Arias.

Can I just say, again, how appreciative I have been of you this season. I'm repeating myself but I truly do rate you very highly as an interviewer. You develop a warm rapport with the evictees and not afraid to ask the tricky questions. This has led to some frank and honest answers with the obviously relaxed interviewees. Thanks for being on here and asking the questions we want to know. I wish you all the best in your career. I hope we get another season and you can continue being our awesome 'insider' interviewer.

Like I've said before. When you get your own TV talk show / interview show, I'm thinking in the style of Parky... I want a job backstage!

Champion!

Just tell Priya we love her, even if you don't :p. She has been great to watch!

Penny - So what is it like to be the first ever intruder to win Big Brother? :joyful: (would love to see that upset)

(if she doesn't win) I already plan on asking her how she feels at the fact that if she went in from day 1 she would have been a big contender to win the game..[DOUBLEPOST=1416458810][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Luke Blundell BB over Arias. Good choice. ;)

Hey have you had any luck organising an interview with the BB voice trio (Leon, Pete, and "that new guy")? Or have they/their boss said no way?

I will be trying to organise something up there :)

Damn, so many questions for Lina, so little time.

How did you enjoy your time in the house?

How did your relationship with David develop as housemates?

Can you sing?

Are you vocally talented?

Did you like being a child star on Young Talent Time?

How was life growing up on tv?

Did you always want to be a singer?

You seem to have a different look with your Don't Ask album compared to your Strong as Steel album. Talk us through that.

How did you come to albums in French?

Do you believe yourself to be fluent in French?

Do you believe you deserved to be inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame?

What do you think of the music industry today?

What was the inspiration behind: Heaven help my heart, Sorrento Moon, Chains, Strong as Steel, I need your body, Burn, Sixteen Years, That's the way a Woman feels, Standing Up, The Machine's Breaking Down, Woman's Work, Rumour Has It, Only the Lonely, Be a Man, and Wasn't it Good?

Can you sing?

You seem to have a different look with your Don't Ask album compared to your Strong as Steel album. Talk us through that.

What was the inspiration behind: Heaven help my heart, Sorrento Moon, Chains, Strong as Steel, I need your body, Burn, Sixteen Years, That's the way a Woman feels, Standing Up, The Machine's Breaking Down, Woman's Work, Rumour Has It, Only the Lonely, Be a Man, and Wasn't it Good?
MEDIC !!!! :eek:

Can you sing?

:roflmao:

You are an absolute LEGEND @Luke Blundell! That is a big call to make re: Arias but we are all so appreciative of the hard work you have put in to these interviews this year and for the amount of time and effort that has gone into putting them together. You are truly outstanding at what you do and I think I speak for everyone here when I say it's clear that you have a very long and successful future in this industry ahead of you. :) Great work!

In regards to the production crew allowing you access backstage for 2 days, how much of what you record will they let you release? The whole "behind-the-scenes" aspect of Big Brother is (and always has been) my absolute favourite part, and is the one thing that I love and that fascinates and interests me the most about this show more than anything. Anything you find in there would be of interest to me, so I'd love to see as much footage you can get. :)

I even have one small request, if possible. Last year in one of the online BB videos, there was a clip of Mike in (his?) dressing room. In it, I noticed something on the wall in the corridor behind him opposite the door. I posted about it in a thread last year but we never solved what exactly it was, so I've dug up the screencaps again (see below) in hopes that you might be able to locate it in person next week.

It's an original 2001 era BB sign ( :inlove: ) and it has what appears to be hundreds of signatures or messages written on it. Can you pleeease please please hunt this wall down and get some goss/images of it? Even if just to clarify who's autographs are on it and what its story/meaning is, if that's possible? It might even be there as a memorium of "years gone by"... it just looks really interesting.

Screen shot 2013-08-03 at 1.38.40 PM.jpg Screen shot 2013-08-03 at 1.38.56 PM.jpg

Again, thank you so much for all your work Luke. Can't wait to see your final videos! :)

Skye: Can we please have your version on the Layla Subritzky social media saga and were you contacting her? (maybe read out what Layla tweeted).

Can you somehow find this for me, or link it? if u have it available[DOUBLEPOST=1416462066][/DOUBLEPOST]
My offer stands; if you do the frozen chicken with Ryan, I will give you two jam sandwiches and a carrot.
I don't think I will have time to do this hahaha. I tried something with Lawson that I will not say and it got shut down ;)

Soooo sorry you had to make that choice Luke! As others have said above, we are so appreciative of what you have done this season. So much better than the usual bore interviews, you give us such great incite. Thankyou :)

For Skye: At any point did you regret stating you were popular and that you thought you would win ? Did you realise that this didn't look good to people on the outside

Back