Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried that..even apologised to the slapper, no go.

She says "I'm a big tough girl I can handle anything" that fails and its "oh woe is me Im just a poor female..the bad man is picking on me"!

steaming fucking hypocrite. And now you all are on me.

It seems only certain people are allowed to speak their mind.
I use to enjoy reading most of your posts but not anymore. You have become incredibly cruel not only to Trala but to other posters, and it is making me uncomfortable reading it. This name calling has to stop, its destructive and really not necessary. You need to let it go. Coming on here and spilling so much hate for someone that you really don't know isn't good for your soul

I use to enjoy reading most of your posts but not anymore. You have become incredibly cruel not only to Trala but to other posters, and it is making me uncomfortable reading it. This name calling has to stop, its destructive and really not necessary. You need to let it go. Coming on here and spilling so much hate for someone that you really don't know isn't good for your soul
Just so you have the facts....The slapper came in here and teed off on me for doing the right thing. For the first time in 12 years I reported a poster. Slapper wasn't even online at the time. So she then spends a few pages calling me all sorts of names.

So...perhaps you should get yr facts straight.

Now it has turned around and she does her usual "oh I had a tough life please love me everyone"

lol

Just so you have the facts....The slapper came in here and teed off on me for doing the right thing. For the first time in 12 years I reported a poster. Slapper wasn't even online at the time. So she then spends a few pages calling me all sorts of names.

So...perhaps you should get yr facts straight.

Now it has turned around and she does her usual "oh I had a tough life please love me everyone"

lol
Actually, I remember the postings between you and Trala, I'm not talking about what went down, I'm talking about the derogatory name calling that you insist on doing. you need to let that go

Actually, I remember the postings between you and Trala, I'm not talking about what went down, I'm talking about the derogatory name calling that you insist on doing. you need to let that go
yeah sure no worries, so she can call me anything she likes and I should just let it go?

nah

I'm so anxious for tomorrow. My son has to have double jaw surgery. Its a 6 hour operation, and I feel so stressed about it. He has to spend the night in ICU. This has been 3 years in the making. His first surgeon, that was initially going to do the surgery, committed suicide, so we had to find another surgeon. There isn't many surgeons that specialize in that area, but anyway tomorrow is the big day :frown:

I'm so anxious for tomorrow. My son has to have double jaw surgery. Its a 6 hour operation, and I feel so stressed about it. He has to spend the night in ICU. This has been 3 years in the making. His first surgeon, that was initially going to do the surgery, committed suicide, so we had to find another surgeon. There isn't many surgeons that specialize in that area, but anyway tomorrow is the big day :frown:
How old is he and why does he need jaw surgery?

Sending thoughts and prayers x

I want a new dishwasher :(

Named Steve. Preferably naked.

That's crazy re the surgeon, geez. 3 years is a long time to have to wait it out, but the day is finally arriving! I'm sure everything is going to go as planned, all the best xo

I actually don't mind hand washing I'm pleased to report. We had to have SOMETHING not in common :p

Oh I knew there must be at least one thing we didn't have in common. Maybe this means I can come around on housework someday.

I Dont own a dishwasher... never have, but I guess they are one of those things that when you get one, you wonder how on earth you survived without it

I think you're probably right there, just like most appliances I guess. My mum pretty much washed the dishes by hand before putting them in the dishwasher, I don't understand. Mostly I don't understand how her genes surpassed me.

Wow, I can understand why you'd be so anxious! What a crazy turn of events with the surgeon too.

Good luck to your son - I'll be thinking of you both.

Oh I knew there must be at least one thing we didn't have in common. Maybe this means I can come around on housework someday.
No I don't like most other housework. I just figure once you rinse, stack, empty and put away you may as well just hand wash them! Haha.

My tactic is to try and stay on top of it with little washes. Rather than lettering them all pile up. I use one of those detergent filled brushes.
Probably not the best for the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back