Skip to main content

Sandra EXPOSES David

I just deleted what I was going to say, because I just don't give a fuck and I couldn't be bothered. This 'cult' mentality. It's scary, and bordering on insane.

OK. Righteeeoooo then.... Here's my spin, the hate that has been CULTivated via the fans of David has lead to his demise.

I did pose this hypothesis as a Senior English topic/task a few years back; that Fandoms (Fandumbs) can have a negative impact on the result of reality tv shows.... So incredibly interesting when a variety of RT shows are overlaid.

You never know WHO is hanging out on these threads hey!!

OK. Righteeeoooo then.... Here's my spin, the hate that has been CULTivated via the fans of David has lead to his demise.

I did pose this hypothesis as a Senior English topic/task a few years back; that Fandoms (Fandumbs) can have a negative impact on the result of reality tv shows.... So incredibly interesting when a variety of RT shows are overlaid.

lol ok. I wasn't even talking to you. But anyway...

lol ok. I wasn't even talking to you. But anyway...
You didn't appear to be talking to anyone! And I even checked my 'show ignored content' to make sure!!

I just thought you might be interested in something a little bit intellectual.... I can forward you my paper if you like. Are you on Linkedin as David's beard?

It's all in the DATA!!!!!

Most people did treat David pretty bad for the first half of the show but that worked in his favour. That made him an underdog and I don't believe he would have lasted so long otherwise. I also think David became something else in the last few weeks of the show as he became and integral member of the 'alpha group' and became what he had fought against during the start of his time in the house. This is probably why he didn't get to the final week. I know I was rooting for him as an underdog but have gone off him recently because of his arrogance and mean streak despite having been on the end of such poison himself.

Totally agree with you, this is how I feel. I think Priya was right about one thing, when David and Ryan were together, they weren't nice. I think Ryan actually brings out the nasty in people, by the whole lets act superior thing he has going on. David seemed to thrive on this. Which as you say is a shame, because I too supported him at first and ended up really disliking him. Plus he mentions Priya talking about him, but he spent enough time talking about her. In a sense, they were both as 'bad' as each other for that.

So yeah, I do think David has a hard time at first, but he then became what he is moaning about. His comment about Skye and basically calling her intellectually inferior, is something that we saw with him and Ryan, believing they were some how better than others because they had a bit more of a brain. Ryan did have a habit of hanging out with those who believed they were the 'special' ones. I hate this kind of attitude so on that basis, I'm glad that David went and hope that Ryan doesn't win.

Don't drag HER into all this

7ISk5ie.gif

As @JordanS would do...

[Image has been removed]

GURLSSSSS!!! :whistling:

Slayvid still making more impact on people from beyond the eviction grave than any of the dullards still left in the house. Says it all really.

You Priya fans really need to move on. He's gone. Find someone new to obsessively hate on.

I was hoping this shit would end when one of them was evicted but clearly people can't help themselves.

Sandra & the rest of Ruthless Ryan's gang DID bully, intimidate & ostracize David. They treated him (and other HMs) poorly. Ryan was the ring leader & his evil little minions played their parts. I don't think I have ever disliked so many HMs before. This year had a lot of nasty characters.

Sandra was a jerk but David (sadly) turned into a jerk too. They deserve one another.

Sandra & the rest of Ruthless Ryan's gang DID bully, intimidate & ostracize David. They treated him (and other HMs) poorly. Ryan was the ring leader & his evil little minions played their parts. I don't think I have ever disliked so many HMs before. This year had a lot of nasty characters.

Sandra was a jerk but David (sadly) turned into a jerk too. They deserve one another.
Under Ryan's wing, Ryan is vile and gets away with it.

I just thought you might be interested in something a little bit intellectual.... I can forward you my paper if you like. Are you on Linkedin as David's beard?
I'm always interested in "something a little bit intellectual" because I am an intellectual person, with a constant thirst for further knowledge on a relevant topic. I would have liked to have read your hypothesis because I imagine it would describe Priya fans perfectly, which is who I was referring to, re the "cult mentality".

It was very mature of you to refer to my LinkedIn name as David's beard. I would be happy to give you my actual LinkedIn name, because yes, as you said, "you never know WHO is hanging out on this threads hey!!"

However, the condescending manner in which you have spoken to me means I have no desire to speak to you again. Enjoy your day.

(1) Davide is speaking rudely about Priya - nothing factual, just interpreting her motives and feelings and in effect making up stuff - in his interviews, and complaining abouther not spending enough time in the spa!, etc, and being a general jerk about everyone, Sandra included (hence this thread)
(2) people are stunned at how bitter and twisted he is and may have let out the odd murmur of such
(3) Davide loyalists are reading the Priya thread and saying "OMG, they can't stop talking about him! They be nuts! We are so sane!"
(4) Priya fans may or may not be reading Davide threads and cannot get over how nutso these people are calling them nuts - HOW RUDE!
(5) Bitter and twisted fans of Davide continue to deny reality on all fronts

Oh, don't worry. Logic is not a strong suit here.

Not necessarily true considering it was revealed David was ahead of the votes with 20 mins to go on eviction night. Those with a "cult mentality" would NOT drop the ball in this way. I suppose it comes down to us not literally living and breathing "all things David" as other fan bases do with their chosen housemate? So, while I agree perhaps David fans were in some way responsible for him not being in the house anymore, it is not for the reason you personally believe.;)

Back