Skip to main content

Sandra EXPOSES David

Because photoshopping, worshipping and creating a biblical reference to a housemate isn't glorified fan-fiction?

I'm sorry but everyone has a right to have a favourite housemate and worship whoever they want but seriously …

Photoshop?

I think you mean SELFIES.

I think being so close to the end, everyone is going to feel bitter coming out at this stage.

I agree with the Ryan comments. Anyone who joins his clique turns into some sort of jerk. Ryan first off had Katie and Lisa, then it was Sandra and Sam and in the end the only person he had left was David.

Be interesting to see who he hangs out with now…

I'm curious too.

Travis being the only male then he might but he also really disliked him at the start.

This whole interview just confirms to me that Ryan is the alpha male of the entire series. He has led the charge against so many housemates and has managed to come out unscathed. He is brilliant.

Ryan only became alpha because all the other alphas were evicted. The most alpha of all of them was Katie (she was also pure evil).

It is a game created primarily for conflict. It's big brother, not friendship and love time. Please don't preach to me about bullying about a bloody reality tv show created for these kinds of scenarios. If you can't handle it, don't go on a TV show like this.

Well David did handle it, but he still thought he was bullied. Plenty of people have been bullied over the years in Big Brother. I don't like seeing it. It's not entertaining.

Chances are though, if and when Priya gets evicted she'll come out swinging too. It won't be any different. She's harbouring a lot of angst as well.

And people on here will say the HM's are racists.

Are you sure? I thought I was looking at the depths of hell :D

Don't drag HER into all this

7ISk5ie.gif

Back