Skip to main content

Sandra EXPOSES David

You found home then, didn't even need to leave a breadcrumb trail.

WELL DONE YOU.

I'm too tired to try and figure out what your talking about as usual. Thanks for wasting 15 mins of my life reading this thread. Should have known better.

It hasn't ruined 'her game plan'. She did say it, but not in the way he's twisted it. Poor man imagines she will be out next, I expect.
I was referring to the "final two" part. You Priya fans are so quick to jump on anyone who you think may be saying something negative about her. I actually hope she's not out next.

And why wouldn't people be discussing David's interview statements? He is saying appalling things about Priya (and Skye; but oh is he bitter about Priya staying over him!) and we are - well, I will speak for myself:

I am shocked at his lack of grace and goodwill. As he is speaking rudely and ungraciously and meanly about someone I support in the game and admire, I expostulate. It is normal. When he shuts up, I will have no further cause to discuss him. But I look forward to seeing a 1050 page David Apprec. thread when I pop into the forums next.[DOUBLEPOST=1416397949][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was referring to the "final two" part. You Priya fans are so quick to jump on anyone who you think may be saying something negative about her. I actually hope she's not out next.

Love, I was speaking about the final two part, too. I feel jumped on! Actually.

Well, it is true he is bitter.[DOUBLEPOST=1416398501][/DOUBLEPOST]Goodnight! Argue amongst yourselves.

David is overrated. HE is really is a male version of Tahan but not so "full on" - someone who claims to put their foot in their mouth constantly and say nasty things which they don't mean, but then basically say that they are "true" and "real", more true/real than everyone else. They both complained about feeling somewhat the outcast when they both did that to themselves for several reasons. JMO... David is a mean spirited and calculated housemate - I say housemate, because while I may not like what someone brings to a TV show, we can't really fully judge their character with seeing such little footage.

Back