Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I know, I luv how up here the guys are shirtless most of the time...

Oh & watch ya bum, I just checked the radar there's a little nasty surprise about to go through Bli Bli...
Thanks.

I hope we don't lose power. I swear one good crack of thunder and it is instant darkness here!

Thanks.

I hope we don't lose power. I swear one good crack of thunder and it is instant darkness here!
yer the sunny coast power grid is renound for its inefficiency during storms :)

Its the lightening that freaks me out, I'm a big scardy cat :p

Sweet Prisus!

I remember a guy who used to make bootleg scotch, bourbon and rum. All three tasted just like metho.[DOUBLEPOST=1416378175][/DOUBLEPOST]
Put them to bed and open a bottle of wine!!!!

oooooo0oooo be careful, many moons ago I made this horrid drop which ended up being a bit like vodka & orange & tasted more like metho 'n lemons ---- but because I made it myself I forced myself to drink more until I was pissed and couldn't tell how vile it was... almost 2 days I lay in the bath tub hungover & quite ill.... hahaha I've never tried that again, although I must admit when I used the remainder to help start a bonfire it should have been shipped to NASA for rocket fuel - it certainly went BANG like a spent rocket.... :confused: :walkingdead: :biggrin:

Has no one here sampled a quality home made spirit?

Take care. Hope it's nothing too serious.

That sucks. :( Hang in there, hun. xo

FZGLm9zedHOpO.gif

Big hugs xx

Oh no sorry to hear @mutleyp - take care xxx

I will miss you. Hope everything is okay. xx

Just lost track of someone who's moved. Shame because I liked them as well xD

Thoughts are with you mate!

Hope whatever it is, you get through it ok xx

Virtual hugz - hope everything works out :(

Hope everything is okay!

:(

Blessings and hugs, @mutleyp

Take care xoxo
Thinking of you @mutleyp :)

If the drink thing is happening on finale night I would love to drop by this thread. Drinking and BB go together like peas and carrots.

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, there has been a hiccup in my mums treatment, we waiting to find out what, when and how, but its not what we wanted to hear at this stage, thank you for all of your that took time to send your strength and well wishes, shows what a great bunch of people you are, it means more than you know xoxo

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, there has been a hiccup in my mums treatment, we waiting to find out what, when and how, but its not what we wanted to hear at this stage, thank you for all of your that took time to send your strength and well wishes, shows what a great bunch of people you are, it means more than you know xoxo

All the best for your mother, id be a mess if my mother was sick, so thoughts are with you both.

Man hugs your way.

that's so sad, I'll include your mum in my prayers...

All the best for your mother, id be a mess if my mother was sick, so thoughts are with you both.

Man hugs your way.
that's so sad, I'll include your mum in my prayers...

Thank you both! Cancer is a bitch! And having already lost a brother and my dad, your mind does amazing things go going into hyper crazy mind, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, I really appreciate the support of most of you guys on here, as I said more than you know, its why I love you xxx

Oh no really sorry to hear this. Like you said cancer really is a bitch. Definitely keep you guys in my thoughts.

@Lucas and @iJake were also robbed

I know right! but Jake did say our romance wouldn't really be epic so... :( ;)

Hey guys I might be MIA for a few days, had some not so great news xx

I'm thinking of you and your family. I wish things get better for everyone involved. xx :)

I think I'm in the minority here, but once the housemates are evicted, i couldn't give a fuck about them...

It surprises me how most of them think they are the next big thing? :confused: That RARELY (if ever) happens. I like though how Tim, Estelle and Gemma are here. Tim being someone I can see who would/should do well in the media. Estelle and Gemma because they are nice "not here for the fame" type of people. They came on here to chat unlike a certain SCOOPLA reporter trying to hold on for another 15 minutes! :whistling: :spam:

Thank you both! Cancer is a bitch! And having already lost a brother and my dad, your mind does amazing things go going into hyper crazy mind, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, I really appreciate the support of most of you guys on here, as I said more than you know, its why I love you xxx
All the best for you and your mum, just went through that cancer shit with my dad, so I can sort of imagine what you are going through. Thinking of you G xx

Thinking of you @mutleyp xxx

There is a saying in my girlfriend's family that I think we can all agree with - fuck cancer!

Oh my God.

I was hoping that is not what it would be.

So sad for you.

You know I love your guts out and I am just a phone call away if you need me. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I'm thinking of you and your family. I wish things get better for everyone involved. xx :)
All the best for you and your mum, just went through that cancer shit with my dad, so I can sort of imagine what you are going through. Thinking of you G xx

Thank you guys, you don't know how much your kindness and support means at a time like this, that you would take time out of your life to send love and wishes to me and my family who you don't really know, its beautiful so thank you! Omissions are also interesting! xoxoxo

Thank you guys, you don't know how much your kindness and support means at a time like this, that you would take time out of your life to send love and wishes to me and my family who you don't really know, its beautiful so thank you! Omissions are also interesting! xoxoxo

Never underestimate how much love there is for you - and for others too of course. And this forum is just one segment of your life, there will support for you everywhere.

Oh and I of course meant my friend who is female ;)

24grupd.jpg

Aw Mutley.
I just wish I could make everything go right for you.
You are a lovely guy. You and your family don't deserve this.
I wish I could take away your pain and worry and sprinkle you instead with happiness and light. X

Did that sound corny? Haha! But I mean it.

Sorry to hear this. Sending hugs and healing thoughts your way x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back