Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

I was watching some BB03 documentaries last night and they were showing the producers running through the "planning" of one of the Daily Show eps, and Peter Abbott explicitly states that they had already done "2 or 3 stunts" so far and that was already "way too much" so they weren't doing anymore.

Oh the good old days.
I need to get my hands on these documentaries, did you youtube them?

The good ol' days will be just that. I will never get the satisfaction of saying that about the new bb format

I think this might be David's problem, he goes on dates with women and asks if they want kids so they never call him back, he comes on too strong or he just thinks that what women want to talk about? Like how she said do you like cars? Its just stereotypes.

I could have sworn that last year, Sonia was calling HM's by the nicknames made up from here.

kicking down doors for a gram of weed. how impressive
bams.gif

ONCE AGAIN, RE-USING THE EXACT SAME TASK AT THE EXACT SAME TIME AS LAST YEAR.

THERE'S BEEN ONE ORIGINAL TASK THIS WHOLE SEASON!

EVERY OTHER TASK HAS BEEN RECYCLED....YET AGAIN!!!!!!!! :rage::punch::rage::punch:
Preach it babe, though I must say that at least the sending gifts to sick kids task is productive unless they're supporting the Salvation Army and in that case blah.

Back