Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

No other strikes... I agree with bb they should be punished

I thought he should have set skye on fire and limited bushan's visits to once a week. No okay one and HALF visits. Like the on the half visit he could only appear in surly's old drain - or Priya would have to leave the house for the day to see him.

Last edited:
why do davids sisters think it's offensive to their religion calling priya prisus christ? yet they make fun of her anyway by relating priya to coffee and oreos. Davids sis @LauraTomlinson on twitter. Tbh, David is rude and nasty to priya all the time. Priya is a religion though.

why do davids sisters think it's offensive to their religion calling priya prisus christ? yet they make fun of her anyway by relating priya to coffee and oreos. Davids sis @LauraTomlinson on twitter. Tbh, David is rude and nasty to priya all the time. Priya is a religion though.
I think a lot of people don't know how to take a joke... It's all a big joke we are not actually saying you need to actually worship her and go to church of prisus ... I think the sister sees the fact that priya has a strong following and gimmick so they are threatened by it

Lol @LauraTomlinson is not David's sister on twitter, but I don't know in what way how she is acquaintances with him atm.

It was expected for leo to go... He thinks of himself as an original but the fans will always think of him as an intruder so it was definitely going to leo tonight

Thank you! I've been so frustrated with how he's been given (or, how he's taken) the Original title for the last few weeks. Absolutely doing my head in.

@gemma6foot6 : Can I get your thoughts on this sexy GIF? Can you show it to Lisa? ;)

j0a8uw.jpg
Her hair looks amazing .. Love lisa[DOUBLEPOST=1416234246][/DOUBLEPOST]
@gemma6foot6 From watching big brother on TV this season, which housemate surprised you the most?
Lawson and his actions shocked me I wanted to climb into the TV and shake him

Back