Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

Not to be personally rude to anyone - but you're crazyyyy if you think Ryan or Skye are leaving tonight! lol do you really think Richard, Penny or Leo have enough fan base? Obviously it would be great for shock value - but lets be realistic.

I don't know people would even think she's going, in which universe is Skype unpopular?

No I'm serious guys. My TV's have lost reception.

It's not THE END OF THE WORLD because there's one TV with Foxtel and that one is fine but I normally watch BB in my bedroom and for some reason the signal is out cold. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

No I'm serious guys. My TV's have lost reception.

It's not THE END OF THE WORLD because there's one TV with Foxtel and that one is fine but I normally watch BB in my bedroom and for some reason the signal is out cold. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
#firstworldproblems

Only my TV with Foxtel is working ...

It'd be so good if tonight turned out to be another "shock eviction." Even though—as I've said a million times—I want Ryan's cum for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I wouldn't mind if he fucked off now. It'd be somewhat interesting, at least, not to mention it screws David up just a tad. ;)

What time does the show start tonight?
I could just google, but you people are faster.

I'm guess 8:SOMETHING as usual

Lemme go get ready

i7oJGAC.gif

Back