Skip to main content

Skye smiling/laughing through Remembrance day ceremony

Brett

Anybody else notice this? And I also noticed that there was no close up of her during the ceremony like there was the other HMs.

Would have been a very bad look for her and another case of producer favouritism?

Closest photo I could find so far and looks like others on FB agree

10486322_900221499997315_5383196755390907042_o.jpg

I'm not a fan of Skye, and I agree it's disrespectful, but in all honestly we've all unfortunately had a random giggle during a minute of silence at school or something, just due to the sheer fact that it's silent in a place where it wouldn't usually be silent. Also Skye is not long out of school so yeah, she's extremely immature. Let's calm it down, gang.

I'm not a fan of Skye, and I agree it's disrespectful, but in all honestly we've all unfortunately had a random giggle during a minute of silence at school or something, just due to the sheer fact that it's silent in a place where it wouldn't usually be silent. Also Skye is not long out of school so yeah, she's extremely immature. Let's calm it down, gang.
real

I'm so glad you said this, took the words out of my mouth. At least your not salty and trying to bury her for another reason

A quick smile perhaps and a quick and violent burial by those desperate to do the poor girl in. I read the fb post before I watched and was looking very hard for it and there was far too little evidence (as shown by the one grainy image where she may or may not be smiling) to judge whether there was anything close to disrespect. To get caught up in a concept about what they showed or did not show is an interesting argument. There is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much we do not see that to use that argument is moot as we know very little as to how they "really" behave this is the most edited version of bb so far.

Really? I didn't think mature human beings would laugh or giggle in such a serious setting. We must come from different backgrounds. I knew some fuckheads at school but even they could control themselves for a few minutes and they were closer to 10 than 20. Brat is all she is.

Back