Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

No as I was placed in MIC due to "cause of death" being massive bloodloss from the accident. DOA at the hospital and bagged up for the Morgue. The warders taking me down heard shallow breathing and I was rushed back to A&E ( I had no knowledge of this having happened.I was told several months later) for resuscitation and at that time, blood transfusions. I have been a "bleeder" since so that was not an issue for me personally.
Oh. My. God. I have goosebumps the size of golf balls. Unbelievable!!

This is an interesting thread. So many great stories.

I have a confession. I stole a cat. I've had him desexed and chipped. He came from an abusive household not far from us but no way was I taking him back once he started to hang around here. Today, finally, after about 8 wks of having him, feeding him, loving him, I was sitting on the front porch giving him a cuddle in the sun. The abusive ex-owner was trying to catch his dog which had escaped from their yard and came to our place to ask if we'd seen it. Saw my cat and said, "Hey that's our cat." I said, "No, it's my cat. I have the papers. Was yours desexed?". Of course it wasn't, so he didn't pursue the matter. Poor cat was terrified, I was scared too (abusive dude has issues) and my husband was still at work. Moral of the story: being castrated is an effective disguise. @Noonah19 you might be interested in this story. My heart still pounding. I wish I could steal the dog too.

I approve very much of this thievery.

This is an interesting thread. So many great stories.

I have a confession. I stole a cat. I've had him desexed and chipped. He came from an abusive household not far from us but no way was I taking him back once he started to hang around here. Today, finally, after about 8 wks of having him, feeding him, loving him, I was sitting on the front porch giving him a cuddle in the sun. The abusive ex-owner was trying to catch his dog which had escaped from their yard and came to our place to ask if we'd seen it. Saw my cat and said, "Hey that's our cat." I said, "No, it's my cat. I have the papers. Was yours desexed?". Of course it wasn't, so he didn't pursue the matter. Poor cat was terrified, I was scared too (abusive dude has issues) and my husband was still at work. Moral of the story: being castrated is an effective disguise. @Noonah19 you might be interested in this story. My heart still pounding. I wish I could steal the dog too.
Well done you!!!

I have seen a ghost in our house.

I was in the toilet with the door open and saw what I thought was CaspersDad walk past the door. Full legs and feet in my line of sight. So I said, "Hey make sure you let the cats in."

I came out and saw that the back door was shut and he wasn't in the kitchen. I went back to the study and said, "Hey. I told you to let the cats in." He looked at me and said, " I've been back here on the computer for an hour." "Bullshit. You went to the kitchen when I was in the toilet." Well, turns out he didn't. I was a "little" freaked out.

i nearly die everytime the dentist mentions taking a tooth. getting older and having shit teeth means it happens too often (for my liking), I had two out at once and was so distressed, ran my car up a pole leaving the surgery and then bawled my eyes out in the main street while telling my husband about the trauma I'd been through getting those teeth out. do Not talk to me about anything to do with teeth. I often have nightmares about them all falling out - they break and crack and i am just spitting them out all over the place. my confession, I hate teeth:arghh::arghh::arghh:
Oh I hear you!! I went decades without going to the dentist due to a rough dentist when I was young and a paralyzing fear.

When I finally went a few years ago, I had to have 9 teeth pulled. At once. I had so much Novocaine I could have stopped a train with my face and never felt a thing.

I dream about my teeth falling out all the time too.[DOUBLEPOST=1415441661][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have Conversion Disorder. My brain is incapable of dealing with emotional trauma so it instead sends messages to my body. I shake, stutter, lose eyesight in one eye and my body swells up like a balloon if it get stressed.
Oh my gosh you poor thing!!! :(

I have seen a ghost in our house.

I was in the toilet with the door open and saw what I thought was CaspersDad walk past the door. Full legs and feet in my line of sight. So I said, "Hey make sure you let the cats in."

I came out and saw that the back door was shut and he wasn't in the kitchen. I went back to the study and said, "Hey. I told you to let the cats in." He looked at me and said, " I've been back here on the computer for an hour." "Bullshit. You went to the kitchen when I was in the toilet." Well, turns out he didn't. I was a "little" freaked out.
Wow, that's spooky. I see my Nan often but it's never freaky. She stands at the end of bed and it usually happens when I'm stressed or have had a rough time. She makes me feel better.

I had a recurring nightmare every night for a week that I would have a car accident at a specific intersection with a white car. I told my family about it & they laughed it off. The next night the dream didn’t happen. The night after I didn’t even think about it & was at the intersection, I was turning right and waiting in the middle of the road for traffic to stop. The light went red I saw the white car & then I remembered the dream so I remained stationary, the white car was coming towards me but it stopped at the red light so then I commenced to turn, as the white car stopped a motorbike came from behind it & sped up to get through the intersection to beat the red light, but I had commenced my turn – it hit my car. We all survived but the car & bike were stuffed.

Years later I dreamt for 2 weeks that I would be shot in the head, I was a police officer now. Long story short I ended up in a gun battle with 4 armed robbers, it was like slow motion I saw 1 guy point a rifle at me, I had my gun pointed in his direction & could have started shooting but remembered the dream and ducked behind a tree. He fired, the bullet went into a wall behind me, it would have gone through my face.

A year later I had reoccurring dreams of being shot in the chest in a bank & could see this huge hole in my chest – I went on leave, the dream didn’t stop so I resigned, then the dream stopped. That week a bank in the area I worked at was held up by a guy with a cross bow.

3 years later I dreamt I was in a plane crash on a specific date. I was returning home from Uni in Europe flying through Tokyo. I decided to stay an extra day in Tokyo to look around & because the date was the one I dreamt, the flight I was supposed to take caught fire on the runway.

Queue twilight zone music :)
Holy shit. You live a charmed life, my friend. Definitely clairvoyant. That is amazing.

This is amazing. So you were aware even though you were in a coma? Wow. Just wow.

I was aware I was "locked in"..but had no idea why... that's the only way I can describe it. All my senses were gone, except for hearing, even though in my mind I could hear myself trying communicate and not being heard. I could feel no physical pain though and given my injuries.. that to me, in and of itself is the most amazing part and a bonus., even thought not being able to feel pain and not be "heard" was a bizarre double edged sword.? May come across as weird, but it's an experience I am glad I endured.

Back