Skip to main content

Post Your VOICE

I still don't know how to do it on my phone.

I guess you could check out my instragram where you can hear me yelling at my kids

Very well pointed out.

In many ways it's just like his arsehole.
6c5ZMjy.gif

Haha! I remember this from BBUS this past season! The producer told everyone to stay calm because Ariana Grande was going to sit in the audience for 3 minutes for a camera grab and then her and her family all went into a green room. It pays to be famous.

I wonder how she felt having to sit amongst the great unwashed. Poor thing.

#pray4ariana

I wonder how she felt having to sit amongst the great unwashed. Poor thing.

#pray4ariana
Rumor has it that her brother being in the BB house was all part of her Media tour to be a household name. She made ROUNDS this summer. She got paid to sit for a grab on BB and apparently her brother is dancing background or is her choreographer now. She fired the last two.

Rumor has it that her brother being in the BB house was all part of her Media tour to be a household name. She made ROUNDS this summer. She got paid to sit for a grab on BB and apparently her brother is dancing background or is her choreographer now. She fired the last two.

She has been doing THE MOST.

She has a good voice but the songs... next.

She has been doing THE MOST.

She has a good voice but the songs... next.
Yeah it's backfiring on her at the moment. Some concert lines has either pulled her or don't want to include her in anything. She was at Bonnaroo, Tomorrowland and SXSW but no one wanted to feature her unless Zedd or Iggy Azlea was around.

Yeah it's backfiring on her at the moment. Some concert lines has either pulled her or don't want to include her in anything. She was at Bonnaroo, Tomorrowland and SXSW but no one wanted to feature her unless Zedd or Iggy Azlea was around.

Don't blame them. Have you seen her live? She has the stage presence of a dead cat.

She's literally just... so "nothing" to me. Like, I'm not saying you necessarily need a gimmick to make it big, but... well you kinda do. Or at least you have to do something but she's just so plain and blah.

She's literally just... so "nothing" to me. Like, I'm not saying you necessarily need a gimmick to make it big, but... well you kinda do. Or at least you have to do something but she's just so plain and blah.
Its that Nickeloden/Disney mentality over here in the states... Ugh. We get it, you're packaged young for the kiddies, singer for the tweens and pretentious high schoolers and a culture gap for the 20 plus year olds. I was at a audition for Power Rangers back in 05, I got the gig but I didnt want to go to New Zealand because they were trying to make us sing as well for the NZ population.

Back