Skip to main content

Post Your VOICE

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tJXYKrYvxG

Its almost 5am... I'll post this before I wake uyp and go OMFG dickhead....

tumblr_mjvgmsNOVy1s8cnzco1_500.gif

Are you MrB's Mrs Butterface? If you are you truly make me laugh. MrsButterface sometimes reports your comments, I love them.
Unfortunately not a mistaken Identity there Im sure Mrs Butterface will tell you the same It's merely coincidence that my real surname begins with B and I used this name on here more in relation to it being taken as a reference to BB. I was going to change it this year but the notoriety I thought might help me reach fame and fortune. Her Mr B is a funny man too as I have read many of the comments she has posted and bout him. Sorry for the confusion I'm surprised I haven't been asked this earlier. I might have been getting all those likes etc under false impression but the comments I can assure you are all from me. Mrs Butterface's MrB is not to blame lol

Unfortunately not a mistaken Identity there Im sure Mrs Butterface will tell you the same It's merely coincidence that my real surname begins with B and I used this name on here more in relation to it being taken as a reference to BB. I was going to change it this year but the notoriety I thought might help me reach fame and fortune. Her Mr B is a funny man too as I have read many of the comments she has posted and bout him. Sorry for the confusion I'm surprised I haven't been asked this earlier. I might have been getting all those likes etc under false impression but the comments I can assure you are all from me. Mrs Butterface's MrB is not to blame lol

Oh well! You are both funny. I never have to much of laughter :D

Back